Sex

Izuku Midoriya

(Angst)(Self Depreciation)(Depression)

(Angst)
(Self Depreciation)
(Depression)

Mina and Shinso both voiced their concerns about leaving me here alone with the Alpha, but Shoto eased their qualms quickly. He told them of his intentions with helping me through this and it helped us all feel a bit more comfortable with this arrangement. His intentions were pure.

Shoto was mature, my age, and someone I had once been comfortable with. The Alpha was a good match for what I needed. I would be going through the withdraw of being away from my mate. I would feel the pain and my instincts would start acting up again. It happened before and would happen again. Only now, it would be worse considering I let Katsuki knot me and his scent had been mingled with mine.

I wouldn't handle this well alone. I needed an Alpha to get me through this. Shoto knew what this would be. The Alpha would have to scent me, calm my instincts, and help me through my heats. I would have to bond with him. Shoto would not replace my mate bond, but Omegas needed to create some type of bond with whatever Alpha was caring for them. I would want it. I would want to have a better connection with Shoto once he began to take over the role of my Alpha. It would happen, I just needed to prepare myself for it. It's just biology. Nature. Instincts.

What Shoto didn't know was that I had been on suppressants for almost four years. He didn't know what I had practically given my reproductive system chemical burns from all the pills and hormones I pumped into me.

I ate suppressants like skittles and it was a well-known fact that my body would begin to go haywire the longer I was off them. My system would be trying to regulate to being off the hormones. It wasn't known what could happen, but I had assumed it would affect my heats. Clearly, it had. I had been off the pills for a month and I had already gone into heat early. My hormones were utterly fucked now and I doubted Shoto was prepared for that.

"I need to talk to you about something," Mina and Shinso had left yesterday after Shoto eased their worried minds. They knew that if Katsuki contacted them, to just tell him I was alive and well, but I didn't want to be found.

I called my mother as well. She wasn't happy that I left without saying goodbye. She was worried and told me that my mate had come by asking for me. However, I made it clear that I did not want him to find me and that if he asked, I didn't want her to tell him my location. I wasn't in the mood to chat for long, so I left it at that. My mother agreed and - like always - told me she loved me and would always be there for me.

"Sure," Shoto nodded towards the kitchen and pulled out a chair for me at the dining room table. I took a seat and folded my hands over one another on top of the table. The Alpha looked at me curiously as I began to fidget. I touched the smooth wood, running my fingers along the polished top nervously.

"I wanted to be upfront with you before -- before this gets too far," I kept my eyes cast down at the table while I continued to draw patterns on the wood. Shoto hummed and I could feel his eyes focused on me.