Stop Talking

Katsuki Bakugou

(Angst)

(Self Deprecation)

Izuku wasn't lying when he said that he threw up everything he ate.

The first time it happened was right after I had made him eat that sandwich. That night he jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, waking me up from my spot on the sofa. When I reached the bathroom he was already crouched over and ridding his stomach of everything he had ingested.

He started crying again right after and begging me not to leave him for a second time. I had told him to stop talking and I put him back to bed, making sure to watch him eat a few crackers just to make sure he had something in his stomach.

I didn't want to think about what I was doing here, I needed time to cool off and figure out what was wrong with Izuku so we can break this bond that's only been ruining our lives over the past 4 years.

Izuku may not see it as a burden, but I do. I had a good life back at home with my friends, who have all been worried about me since I left. I didn't know what to tell them, so I just said it was personal.

My parents would not spill my business to them -- at least I hope they wouldn't. The last thing I need is for my best friends to know that I found my mate. I know they will be excited, however, they would surely be skeptical to find out who I am mated to.

Over the years I had opened up to my friends about Izuku. I never told them about everything that happened between us, but I told them how much it hurt when he left. I told them enough. I bitched about him a lot at one point in my life. I didn't know why he had left me like that, and that was what made me so angry.

Now everything seemed fucked up beyond repair.

The only good thing was that Izuku had stopped vomiting all the time. He was able to keep some food down which seemed to surprise him greatly after 2 days passed with no incidents.

We both had not spoken to each other much over the past 3 days. Izuku seemed to be keeping his distance from me. Although, I catch him watching me sometimes. His curious eyes would follow me around when I was walking through the house.

At first, I would snap my teeth at him and glare -- I didn't want him looking at me like that. However, I gave up when I realized that seeing me was probably somewhat comforting to him. There was nothing perverted by the way he watched me.

His eyes held nothing but curiosity, so I stopped scolding him over it. I ordered a pizza for dinner and Izuku has been nibbling on one slice for a while now, making me look over at him more than once. It wasn't just the lack of eating that caught my attention this time.

I found myself looking at him, really looking at him, and taking in his appearance. The sight of him only brought me weird fluttering sensations inside my stomach that I absolutely hated. Yet, I couldn't look away from him.