New

Katsuki Bakugou 

Izuku still was getting used to the fact that I wanted him, and I couldn't blame him for being cautious in some situations with me

Izuku still was getting used to the fact that I wanted him, and I couldn't blame him for being cautious in some situations with me. I knew that things were up in the air between us. We were mates – we had accepted that. But now we had to work towards this new part of us. It wouldn't come easily and we'd have to work through some things. But I was willing to do that if it meant I could have Izuku.

We spent the night huddled together on the sofa. I think Izuku had not come to terms with the fact that I wasn't leaving. He clung to me carefully until he fell asleep on my chest. I barely remembered the fact that there was some other man in the house with us.

The Alpha walked by, uncaring. He glanced at mine and Izuku's display on the sofa before smirking and walking through the house and towards the guest room. I couldn't both move and wake up the peaceful looking Omega in my arms, so we slept on the sofa together. I didn't mind one bit the uncomfortable position. I was just happy to be this close to him without him pushing me away.

The morning was a whole new situation. I woke up with a blanket covering my body instead of my mate. However, after the brief panic as I untangled myself from the sheets, I realized where I was. The smell of breakfast foods carried me to the kitchen where I found Izuku quietly working over the stove. He swayed, humming something softly under his breath. I couldn't help but smile as I watched him, surprised that he hadn't realized my presence in the room.

He was dressed for the day already and the clock on the wall told me it was still morning. I didn't move from my spot. I only watched him with a soft smile on my face. I knew things were going to be new and confusing, and we had so much to talk about still. But it could wait.

"Up early again, Izu?" I tensed slightly, not having heard the other man make his way into the kitchen. Shoto looked at me for a second before brushing around me and walking over to Izuku. My mood instantly soured as he approached my startled mate who was staring at me with pink cheeks and wide eyes.

"Oh, hi guys," Izuku mumbled before shifting his eyes to Shoto for a moment. I hated seeing them together knowing what I know now. I hated smelling the man on my Omega. But I couldn't bring myself to hate the guy. He saved my mate's life and kept him safe when I failed. 

"Morning," I said and walked over to Izuku who snapped his eyes back to me. His body froze while I approached. I wanted to test the waters, unsure of where we stood. So, I wrapped my arms around his small waist and dipped my head to capture his lips in a soft kiss.

He gasped but kissed back instantly, grabbing hold of my upper arms and humming softly. I pulled away after a brief second and smirked at his starstruck expression. He stared at me for a few seconds before yelping and jumping back.

"You - You can't do that!" He scolded and I chuckled softly while Shoto watched us from the dining room table with curious eyes.

"Why?" I hummed and stepped up behind him, curling my arms around his torso and pressing up behind him. He shivered and spluttered, hands shaking as he tried to flip pancakes. I grinned, this was familiar.