Taeyong

A/N: Hi, I hope that you are doing fine, I decided to do TY next because I am worried because of all the criticism that he is having, he is also human and has all the right to make mistakes.

______________________________________

Xxx P.O.V.

I arrived home today after work in school. Tired as usual, I went to my room to change into more comfortable clothes and also to get more warmth since today was a very cold and rainy day.

After that I went to do laundry because I ran out of clean clothes, besides I have a parent meeting tomorrow and I want to look nice since is the first one of this school year.

Sometime later, when I finish the laundry I started to iron my work clothes, as well as folding my clothes.

Following, I went to my apartment to save the clothes in my part of the closet. I went to watch some  TV. I found this movie that was not very interesting. Then, I fell asleep on the couch.

Three hours later when it was three-thirty in the morning I heard that my boyfriend Taeyong was arriving home late because he was promoting a new group called SuperM. He said hi with a cold and very sad feeling.  I could tell he was not feeling well because his form of greeting me wasn´t like usually an exciting hi and a kiss.

I stood up and followed him to our shared bedroom, I asked: "Baby, are you okay?". He didn´t tell me anything, he just looked at me with a worried look on his beautiful face.

After we were about to prepare our breakfast because of the hour he talked to me and said: " I am so sorry to treat you in this way. To be honest, I am carrying too much stress on my back right now, because I will be having the SuperM debut soon. At the same time I am getting a lot of criticism. I know that I am an idol, I have to look happy all the time but I am not. At the moment I don´t know what to do". He paused for a bit when he started to cry while hugging me and kissing my forehead.  While I was thinking about how to comfort him, this is a very complex situation.

I think for a while and I found out this way to comfort him, I spoke to him:  "Look baby, I know that you are felling down, with any strength to continue doing what you love in this moment. I think I can help you by giving all my love to you". Before he could say anything I grab his cheek while I stood on my feet fingers, wrap my arms around him and kiss him.  He continued the kiss and lifted me while I put my legs around him when we let go it was time to make some breakfast.

We were very happy with each other, we were making some soup, rice with kimchi, fish and fried eggs. When we finished our food we sat down to eat until Taeyong got a phone call from his agency telling that the critics were taken down from the internet by some nctizen that hacked some of the places where there was the information.

We felt very amused also somehow happy, my boyfriend was feeling very proud about having some fans like that. Next we showered, got dressed and we went to our respective work.

The parent meeting went fine, as usual, there were parents with many questions because their kids were new in school and they were starting to adapt to the school method of teaching.

It was an amazing day, not only for me, Taeyong got a very nice day too he got this new songwriting idea and wrote it with the help of one of his coworkers called Mark.

______________________________________

I hope you like it