1 - First Encounter

A bunny hybrid skipped along the path through the Magical Forest. He greeted every single creature he found along his way. He gripped the handle of the basket that carries the blueberries tightly. He had planned a wonderful surprise for a special someone in his life for today was that special someone's special day.

"Hello Kookie!" a merman who was sitting on a rock by the Atlas Pond greeted. The Atlas Pond is connected to the sea and aquatic creatures can visit the Magical Forest anytime they want to. The pond is very beautiful too, with beautiful lilies float on the crystal clear waters, and because of that, these creatures -mainly mer-people- loves to play and visit the pond.

"Hello Jiminnie!" the bunny replied.

"You look happy, Jungkookie. Did something happen today?" the pink haired merman asked. Jimin was pretty. Yes, he's male but he's pretty. Fair skin, nice abdomen, chubby cheeks, big doe eyes, a gorgeous pink, purple and baby blue tail with pearls accessorizing his tail and a little crown on his head, he fits his royal title of "Prince Jimin" perfectly.

"Yes! Today is my mom's birthday and I'm making her her favourite blueberry pie!" Jungkook smiled widely.

"Oh! Well, have fun baking and good luck!" Jimin said, smiling at the bunny. Jungkook nodded and continued his journey home.

His confidante and play date, Taehyung, the royal advisors' son, popped up from underwater and looked at the bunny hopping away. He then looked at the prince.

"That's the kid you fancy?" the red merman asked. Jimin sighed as he cupped his cheeks and looked at the bunny disappearing into the forest.

"He loves his mother too much I'm afraid he wouldn't love anyone else." the prince blinked.

"Don't worry, you'll be able to gain his attention one day." Taehyung comforted him. "Now let's get back to playing!" Taehyung exclaimed as he pulled the prince into the pond. Jimin yelped as he fell and got a bit mad at Taehyung. He splashed water to his play date and from there, the two continued to play.

In the meantime, Jungkook had reached his village where hybrids live. He went to the bakery where he gets to bake anything he wants anytime he wants. The bakery is owned by a friend of his father's so he gets to bake there a lot. He even mastered the baking skills and some of the pastries sold at the bakery is his work.

"Morning Mr Wolfe!" he greeted the old wolf hybrid. The wolf greeted him back and told him to be careful as always. Jungkook just responded with a "yes", not wanting to seem disrespectful towards the old wolf by saying anything else.

He put on his apron and set to work on his blueberry pie. He needed to make sure that the pie is perfect for his mother. The pie needs to be as perfect as his mother. Jungkook smiled as he worked, he hummed and sang to keep himself entertained while baking.

After the pie was finished, Jungkook decorated it with the remaining berries and even used some of the strawberries he found in the kitchen cupboard (after asking Mr Wolfe for permission of course). Once he had done decorating, he took a step back and looked at his pie. He smiled.

"Perfect."

He packed it up in one of Mr Wolfe's DIY boxes and placed the box in his basket. He thanked Mr Wolfe for letting him use the bakery kitchen and left for home. He couldn't skip home as it would destroy the pie so he just walked.

"I'm home!" Jungkook said as he knocked on the door. Much to his liking, his mother opened the door. She breathed out a sigh of relief once she saw her son. She hugged him and Jungkook tried to keep the basket straight and steady so that the pie wouldn't be destroyed.