19 - Confessions and Rejections

"Jungkook! Focus!" Seokjin yelled, snapping Jungkook out his thoughts just in time before Beomgyu's blade hits him. When it comes to fighting, practice or real life, Beomgyu's a maniac. He'd be proud if anyone gets scars from his blade during practice. He even managed to leave a scar on Yeonjun's left leg and is very proud of it.

"Seokjin-ah! Stop calling out to him! He needs to have at least one scar from my blade! He doesn't have one!" Beomgyu complained as their five minute match ended. He looked at Jungkook with a cute but intimidating face.

"Seriously, what's gotten into you?" Seokjin asked the bunny. Jungkook's bunny ears drooped down and he used it cover his face, hiding his obvious blush.

"Have the prince... kissed any of you?" Jungkook asked. "O-o-on the lips."

Hearing that question made the other two drop their weapon and their jaw. Five seconds went by in silence until they finally processed the words and yelled out loud.

"HA?!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN KISS?!"

"DID HE KISS YOU, JUNGKOOKIE?!!"

"I-I-I YEAH! BUT WHY?!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY? I'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU AND HE DIDN'T EVEN KISS ME ON MY LIPS!"

"IT'S BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A SCAR! I TOLD YOU WE NEEDED TO PUT SCARS ON HIM!"

"SHUT UP GYU!"

-

Soobin sighed as he walked through the walls, bored after what seemed like hours waiting for his brother to show up in his room. He had some questions to ask about and he's dying for answers. He was worried about his brother. That wizard really looked like Hongjoon. If Yeonjun lets his emotions overpower him, everything could go to shit.

"The fuck are you doing in my room?" Yeonjun asked, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Soobin's face lighted up with a smile as soon as he saw his brother.

"Yeonjunnn~ I have questions!"

"I'm not answering." Yeonjun responded as he grabbed a book and opened it to a page.

"So like, there's a spell to see someone's past life right?" Soobin asked, enough to make Yeonjun turn back to face him. He looked at him with an enraged and confused look.

"What?"

"Please don't tell me this is about—"

"You and the wizard. Yes."

Soobin you're a bitch.

"Thank you! It's hard being one."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes at him and ignored him.

"Look, listen, I know this might be hard for you but what if he was H—" Soobin stopped talking and looked at the page Yeonjun was reading. On the page, it read "Past Life Potion". He immediately realized that even if he hadn't brought the matter up...

"I would've done it without you asking me to." Yeonjun confessed. "I'm sure, that he's my Hongjoon. He just needs to realize that.

Soobin saw how determined his brother was at this matter. He tilted his head and wondered. Is this what true love triggers? Determination? For what? To prove your love and that you are loved?

"Love sure is freaky." Soobin smirked.

"Yeah. We're all in love with Magical Creatures instead of our own kind within our own forest." Yeonjun said, making Soobin furrow his brows. He looked at him with an all knowing look and continued, "I know you're not an exception."

-

"Is it just me, or is Jungkook really close with Yoongles?" Beomgyu asked Seokjin. Jungkook had just ran out to find Yoongi, leaving the two wondering what he's up to.

Seokjin looked at Beomgyu and shrugged. He looked like he didn't care much but he was actually worried. What if Jungkook steals all his love and affection from him? What if his BabyMin stops giving him love? What if he asks him to stop calling him BabyMin?

These thoughts haunt Seokjin ever since Jungkook told them about their kiss. Seokjin was envious of Jungkook. He has been here for only a few months and he's already sweeping all of Yoongi's love. Seokjin has been here for 2 years and he has never even sleep in Yoongi's bedroom.

"Beomgyu! Seokjin!" Seokjin's thoughts were interrupted as Jungkook came into the room, asking them to join him and Yoongi in the dining hall for dinner together.

They dressed up nicely and headed for the dining hall. Yoongi was already there, sitting at the end of the table, waiting with their food. Jungkook sat on his left while Beomgyu sat on his right. Seokjin sat next to Beomgyu.

Dinner has never been so lively. They talked about many things and even opened up, talking about their childhood and dreams. They even got to know that Yoongi once wanted to sneak into the Magical Forest.

The conversation went on and on but Seokjin didn't talk much. What made him feel even more down is that they didn't even notice that. He bit the head of a fish off and spit it on the floor. He then proceeded to stuff as much fish meat into his mouth as he listened to them going on and on about their life. Seokjin had nothing to tell Yoongi. He had told him everything a year ago.

Soobin showed up at the dining hall to eat but stopped at the door when he saw the four in it. He looked closer and saw Seokjin looking lonely. He felt terrible for him.

Seokjin who was unaware of Soobin's presence started to get the feeling that he was left out. His childhood memories suddenly coming back to him like a flood. Moments of when he was teased for being different and was an outcast came back. This situation made him feel upset. He stood up and ran.

He regretted looking back at Yoongi and realize that he wasn't even looking. Tears started to form in his eyes as he ran to the door.

"Seokjin-ah!" Beomgyu called out.

"I'm FINE!!" He yelled. Beomgyu was dumb. He bought that and sat back down, thinking that Seokjin really was fine.

Seokjin ran into a room and slammed the door shut. He locked himself in and fell to the floor. He had his back against the door, he hugged his legs and started to weep. No one could hear him. No one could feel him. No one could be there for him.

"Seokjin?"

Seokjin's breathing hitched as he recognized the voice.

"Go away."

Soobin bit his lower lip. He looked around and the hallways were empty. He could see through Seokjin and he saw his memories. The memories that had made him hate his home. The memories that he had forgot when he came to this castle. The memories he remembers now because he was being left out.

"I'm not leaving." He stated, shocking Seokjin. He sat down, his backs against the door as well. "And I'm not gonna ask you to stop crying."

"I can cry then?" Seokjin asked, words intertwined with sniffles.

"Yeah. Go ahead and cry as much as you want. I'm not gonna ask you for the reason." Soobin's words made Seokjin feel much more hurt and he didn't understand why. He didn't know why he wanted Soobin to comfort him so much. "But I want you to listen."

Seokjin looked behind. Listen?

"I'm gonna tell you, a story of a vampire that fell in love with a Magical Creature."