2 - Me?! A Pet?!

Jungkook's head hurts so much. His back was in pain. He felt as if he was lying on concrete or something. His bed felt so hard. Last time he checked, his bed was still comfortable and soft.

Then Jungkook remembered that he hadn't even came home. He woke up and looked around his surroundings. It looked like he was in a big hall. The hall had an empty throne there on a higher ground but Jungkook can already guess who sits there. The hall was much likely to be very old. The only colour that Jungkook could see in the hall was dark crimson, velvet, gray, dark grey and black. In other words, this hall seems rather dull and boring but when Jungkook remembered that this might be the Vampire Castle, it gave him an eerie feeling.

He then found out that he had been sleeping in a cage. It was big, no doubt about it, but the bars were thick and were close to each other, making it difficult for Jungkook to escape through it. He then went to try to open the door of the cage but luck wasn't really on his side today. It was locked.

"It's amusing to watch you try to escape when I'm right in front of you."

Jungkook looked at the owner of the voice. He gulped. He could feel his whole body shaking, he's gotten goosebumps and he fell to his knees as the creature before him stared at him. He had never felt fear as bad as this. Even when the werewolf was trying to eat him back then, he didn't feel as much fear as now.

The vampire just smirked. He stood up from his throne and walked over to the cage that held Jungkook captive. He walked around it while his eyes was fixated on Jungkook.

"What an adorable specimen." he commented.

He stopped right in front of Jungkook and crouched down to be at the same eye level as Jungkook. He scoffed when he could clearly see the fear in Jungkook's eyes.

"Boo." he said, out of the blue. But only that was enough to make Jungkook go back a few scoots away from him. The vampire chuckled, amused by how scared Jungkook is. He stood up and left Jungkook. He sat back on his throne with an evil grin on his face.

"Yeonjun!" the vampire yelled.

A bat flew into the hall and it turned into a human-like form right next to the vampire on the throne. The other vampire -Yeonjun- seemed attractive and far less scary than the one sitting on the throne. But to Jungkook, as long as you're a vampire, you're scary.

"Yes?" Yeonjun asked. From what Jungkook can see, Yeonjun seemed to be the vampire's servant. He wondered what the vampire has in store for him.

It can't be death, he thought. If he wanted to eat me, he'd might as well just eat me back there at the forest.

"This little bunny here, is my new pet. You know the drill." he said as his eyes were still glued to Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widened. Him? The vampire's pet?! No thanks!

"No, please! I wanna go home!" Jungkook finally got the bravery to say that to the vampire. The vampire glared at him once and Jungkook immediately got scared. The vampire then laughed when he remembered something that seemed somewhat funny to him.

"Funny how all three of you said the same thing."

Yeonjun opened the cage door and asked Jungkook to follow his orders and just be a good bunny. As he was scared, Jungkook nodded without any other schemes. Yeonjun lead him to a room where all kinds of different clothing were. Yeonjun persuaded Jungkook to change into another piece of clothing much to his dismay. Then he lead Jungkook to a room, the room where the vampire keeps his pets.

Yeonjun opened the door and gently pushed Jungkook in. Once he went in, he saw two other hybrids. The other two stopped whatever they were doing and looked at Jungkook. They looked at Yeonjun with questions in their minds.

"This will be your new friend." he said, answering their question.

Once Yeonjun had said that, they rushed over to Jungkook and hugged him and welcomed him. They complimented him on his adorable looks, adorable bunny ears and even his adorable bunny teeth. Jungkook was a blushing mess upon hearing the many compliments from these two.

"Hi, I'm Beomgyu!" one introduced himself. Jungkook was stunned on how excited and happy he is despite being held captive by the vampire.

"And I'm Seokjin." the other one said, nodding his head at Jungkook. Jungkook nodded back. Then they started nodding their heads at each other until Beomgyu stopped them.

"Well, I'm Jungkook."

"Good thing that you finally say your name." Yeonjun who was leaning by the door frame said. "Now, if you're gonna stay here-"

"I don't want to." Jungkook didn't let him finish. Despite not having anyone back at home, Jungkook thought that it was better than living in the Vampire Castle. He still have Jimin to begin with. Jimin has always been there for him so what would make a difference now? Food? He can survive by eating the berries and various kinds of fruits that grows in the Magical Forest. All except Nightberries. He could also keep baking in Mr Wolfe's bakery.

"Now, now little bunny." Yeonjun's dark aura spread throughout the room. He stepped forward towards Jungkook as Jungkook stepped backwards to avoid Yeonjun. He backed up until his back hit the wall. And once that happens, Yeonjun slammed his hands to the wall, trapping Jungkook.

"You don't get a choice. Once you make a mistake, you pay the consequences. Master Min is very, very happy to have another adorable pet, and I don't intend on making him upset." Yeonjun remarked with a tone that made Jungkook not dare to defy. The other two who had stayed at the castle longer knew better than to interfere. When Yeonjun is being his dark self, you should never interfere between him and his victim.

"So you are going to be a good pet, and obey whatever the master says. Because if you disobey him so help me god, I will be the one to devour your sweet bunny flesh." he warned. Jungkook shivered seeing Yeonjun's red eyes. Even after Yeonjun had left the room, he still shivered in fear. He has never been threatened and warned like that in Magical Forest, a place where you find peace and happiness and harmony.

I mean, what did you think? The bunny lived in a blissful and happy environment with a mermaid prince as his best friend and a loving mother.

Yeonjun smirked when he got out and laughed when he remembered the fear in Jungkook's eyes when he threatened him. Oh how he loved it when these soft creatures shiver in fear when he smiles and shows his fangs. He had been doing that to Seokjin, the first pet and to Beomgyu, the second pet until they got used to it.

"I missed this." he chuckled.