14 - Should've Stayed Back

"I knew I should've stayed back." The little werewolf regretted. He regretted even following his big brother along, thinking that apologizing would be enough but of course it's never enough.

"Shut up Yugyeom. This is what happens when you call us weaklings. You're lucky I went along with this punishment instead of the execution." Seokjin grunted. He tightened the rope that ties Yugyeom to the bed and once he was done, he dusted his hands on his shirt, causing the white parts to get dirty.

"Aw shit. Yeonjun's gonna kill me."

"What are you guys here for anyway?" Yugyeom asked.

Beomgyu took a box filled with sharp tools and placed it on the ground. He motioned to the others that the tools were there and the others nodded. Yugyeom on the other hand started to get really scared of what they would do to him.

"I dunno." Beomgyu said as he took a pair of scissors. "He says we're like a stress reliever. Our cute faces plus our killing skills, it's fun to watch us slice some throats."

"It's a win-win really. We started to like it as well." Seokjin said, choosing a knife as his tool.

"Wait, what did this guy do? What are we gonna do?" Jungkook asked. He had been confused since the first time he locked eyes with the werewolf boy and was asked to follow his friends to "have fun" with him.

"Oh right, you remember that time when I said that Seokjin said something bad to a werewolf?" Beomgyu asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"Well this is the werewolf. Meet Yugyeom, the werewolf that called us a bitch and a weakling." Seokjin waved his hands around Yugyeom, scaring Yugyeom since he still holds a knife.

"Ah... I see..." Jungkook said, Yugyeom thoufht that maybe Jungkook would be nice to let him go. He is new after all. That was what he thought until he heard Jungkook giggle.

"Okay then! I see no reason why we shouldn't do this." Jungkook giggled as he grabbed a katana.

"Wait wait wait no!!!"

-

"No!!!"

The four friends stopped as soon as he heard the scream from out of nowhere. Jimin clinged to Taehyung and trembled. Taehyung remained calm but inside, he was screaming his head out.

"We're near." Hoseok said. The other three looked at him with a confused look. How did Hoseok knew about that? How is he so sure?

"Near the Vampire Castle?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok nodded and showed him a map he had. It was a map of the Dark Forest. Namjoon gasped.

"How did you get that?!"

"My father has lots of it up in the attic. I used to play there until he decided to change it into a workplace. I was interested in them so I took one and studied it." Hoseok explained. Namjoon stared at him for a good three seconds before muttering something that Hoseok wished he would never find out.

"Isn't it getting a bit too dark? We should take a rest." Hoseok continued but Namjoon stopped his talking.

"Listen b-fly. I'm the one in charge. I say when we stop and we walk. Not you. Now, you said that we're near. I suggest we keep walking." Namjoon poked his chest a few times and glared at him.