16 - Leave

Namjoon screamed in pain as he felt extreme pain in his right arm. Hoseok who was checking up on the two royal merman immediately dashed to his friend to see what had happened. Jimin and Taehyung woke up when they heard Namjoon's scream. Jimin nearly fainted at the sight of blood flowing from Namjoon's arm but Taehyung caught hold of him.

Yeonjun and his team along with Beomgyu appeared on site and surrounded them so that they can't escape. Namjoon was too weak at the moment to think about it and the two mermans were genuinely just weak on land. Taehyung thought he could do something but he has only learned how to use a spear and a trident. These vampires on the other hand only uses powers and fangs.

"Well, look at that. The intruders. Thanks for bringing them to us." Yeonjun smiled at Hoseok. Hoseok smiled back.

"Hoseok?! You betrayed us?!" Taehyung yelled.

Hoseok laughed while he walked towards Yeonjun.

"Oh no no no, that coward Hoseok didn't even dare to come in here at the first place." Step by step, Hoseok's academy uniform started to change into a clothing similar to Yeonjun's. He stood beside Yeonjun while he smirked. As he turned around to face them, his skin turned much paler, his iris turned black and fangs grew from his canine teeth. Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung's eyes grew wide as they realized that they had been fooled all these time.

"I'm Soobin, nice to meet you!" Soobin greeted with a cocky tone.

Yeonjun didn't even look at these Magical Creatures twice. He had only caught a glimpse of them in the dark and ordered his team to bring them to the Main Hall.

Jungkook saw them being caught from the balcony and thought that he saw somebody familiar.

-

The bunch of vampires from Yeonjun's team threw the three Magical Creatures to the floor and waited for Yeonjun, Soobin and Yoongi to come.

The door to the Main Hall opened up and three bats flew in. They changed right in front if the Magical Creatures and the two mermans have never felt so scared in their entire life.

Namjoon was just tired and weak, having to bear the pain in his right arm and losing blood. His vision even started to be blurry and he could barely breathe normally.

Jimin started to tear up, his lashes beginning to feel heavy with tears. He avoided eye contact with any of the vampires and looked down instead. Taehyung did the same thing only he wasn't tearing up. He was just plain scared.

"Why did you come here?" Yoongi asked. None of them spoke and just continued to look at the floor. Yoongi was offended by the action but he stayed calm. He saw the Jimin visibly shaking and he smirked. He walked closer to him and crouched down. He used his index finger and lifted his chin, making Jimin look at him. In a deep and raspy voice, he started to interrogate him.

"What's your name?"

"Ji-Jimin..." he answered shakily.

"What tribe are you in?"

"Mer-mermaid.." tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"Hm, is that so?" He wiped away Jimin's tears, making Jimin tremble more. "But why.. are you here?"

"I-I... I ca-came... to res-rescue.. m-my friend..."

"Oh? That's so loyal of you. So brave. But, I must say, you're quite cunning. My Guards have never failed me before. How did you get in?" Yoongi asked as his gaze started to get scary.

Taehyung looked at Jimin with the thought of wanting him to be quiet about that but Jimin doesn't have telepathy. Jimin couldn't lie. He doesn't intend to know what would happen to those who lies to vampires. And he would never want to know.

"Th-the..." he hiccuped. "Wi-witches.... th-they let us p-pass..."

Yoongi smiled and patted Jimin on the head before standing up. He nodded to the team of vampires that was waiting for his orders to catch the witches that guards the east.

"Good boy. Honesty is what we seek in a good pet."

Jimin looked up and saw the vampire smiling. He thought that maybe if he asked him, to return Jungkook back t him, he would agree.

"Jimin?"

Jimin turned to the owner of the familiar voice. His eyes lit up as he saw his friend Jungkook again. Jungkook immediately ran towards him while calling out his name and hugged him. He checked Jimin to see if there was any injury and was relieved to see that he was okay.

"What are you doing here?! Thank the heavens you're okay! What happened to your hair?! You look really good anyway! I missed you!" He rambled. Jimin just smiled and replied how much he missed him as well.

"I thought you were dead! Until I saw a vision of you and the Vampire Prince. I knew that you're here and I came for you." Jimin explained.

"Wh-what..?" Jungkook shook his head, confused.

"I-I'm taking you-you home..." Jimin started to stutter when he saw the expression on Jungkook's face change as if he had said something wrong.

"No, no. I'm not leaving." Jungkook replied. He stood up and walked away from Jimin.

"What do you mean? You-you have to co-come back with us!" Jimin stuttered, trying to convince Jungkook to follow him back to Magical Forest. Jungkook slowly shook his head at him.

"I'm not leaving this castle. MinMin needs me. More than the whole forest does."

"That forest is your home!"

Jungkook just stayed silent, closing his eyes and ignoring Jimin's pleads.

"You'd rather stay here with these dangerous vampires?! They are harmful to us!"

"No!"

Jimin's eyes widened at the sudden raise of voice. Jungkook was always patient and considerate. He has never raised his voice at anyone, especially not to Jimin.

"You don't know anything about them Jimin! They are much more kinder than the creatures in Magical Forest! That forest is no longer my home but this is. I get to do everything I want and get loved at the same time. You could never." Jungkook's words hurt Jimin's feelings so bad, but Jungkook was too overwhelmed with emotions as soon as he heard Jimin talk bad about the vampires.

"If you have no other reason to stay with me..." he gulped.

He had never thought that this would happen. As best friends they had never even once argue with each other. He can't even believe he's in this situation and is about to say the word he had never wished to say to his best friend.

"...leave."