6 - Unordinary Pets

"HELP!!" Jungkook screamed. He ran away from a dark entity, praying for him to be saved. His footsteps can be heard through the hallway and no one seemed to hear it. Jungkook wished someone would just come and save him!

He turned left and bumped into another dark creature. He fell on his bottom because he had lost balance after bumping into the dark creature. How did these chupacabras get in this castle?! The dark creature growled and so did his other friend. The two chupacabras looked at Jungkook, and couldn't wait to indulge their "meal".

"HELP!" Jungkook called out one last time and closed his eyes. At the same second, a blade went through the hideous chupacabra's throat, slicing its head off. The stench of its blood filled the room and Jungkook felt his dinner climbing back up his throat.

"Are you okay Kook?" Seokjin asked as he ditched his scythe and ran towards the trembling Jungkook. Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Seokjin slice that chupacabra's head off.

"You ugly shits are ruining my carpet." the vampire prince said as he came up behind the remaining one chupacabra. The chupacabra screamed into his face to scare the vampire off but he just stood there, closing his eyes. After a good scream, the chupacabra stopped to see if it had scared the vampire off.

"You really need to brush your teeth." the vampire said as he waved his hand in front of his face, making the smell go away. "Too bad you'll be dead before you can do so."

The chupacabra suddenly stopped as if he understood what he meant. Then it heard a muffled scream from the top. It raised it head and looked up to the ceiling. A dog hybrid with a big sword in his hand was falling down full speed onto it and he didn't even had a chance to run.

"Surprise! Bitch!" Beomgyu yelled as his sword penetrated the chupacabra's head, crushing his skull. The chupacabra laid dead and Beomgyu hopped off its corpse. The vampire prince started to compliment his pets.

"Aww... Who just crushed that chupacabra's skull?" he cooed while cupping Beomgyu's cheeks and Beomgyu squealed "Me!"

"And what did you say to that ugly smelly monster?"

"I called him a bitch!" Beomgyu responded with a proud feeling in his chest. He had gotten some pat on the head and a kiss on the forehead and he was happy. It's been a long time since his master kissed his forehead. He forgot what it felt like and he loved it.

"What in the- how did you two effortlessly kill these creatures?!" Jungkook asked as he kept trembling from fear. Seokjin had tried to calm him, but it's not working after he had sliced a chupacabra's head off right in front of him. Poor bunny must be shocked.

"I guess the others haven't told you about your trainings huh?" the vampire smirked. "All of you are vulnerable and weak creatures that needs protection and I can't provide you with that all the time. Even if I can, you'll still have the chance to die. So, I made a decision to train my pets so that you can take care of yourself."

"I'm sorry I forgot to tell him about the trainings BabyMin. If I did, he wouldn't be as shocked." Seokjin's cat ears drooped and his face expression showed guilt. The vampire cupped his cheeks and accepted his apology with an open heart. He kissed his forehead and asked them both to take Jungkook back to their room.

"Oh, and Jungkook?" the vampire called out. Jungkook turned around to face him. "You're not allowed to get out from your room at night. Not until you're ready to protect yourself."

Jungkook nodded indicating that he understood. The three pets then bowed to the vampire and said goodnight to him. The vampire replied their goodnights, one by one.

"Goodnight, JinJin."

"Goodnight, Gyu."

"Goodnight, Kookie."

Jungkook blushed hearing his nickname. Thinking about nicknames, he wondered what the vampire prince's real name is. He has known Seokjin, Beomgyu, Yeonjun and Soobin but the vampire prince was the only one who was called by nicknames. He really wanted to know, what is his name?

-

"Four little bunnies, jumping on the bed..."

Jungkook opened his eyes. That was his mother's voice. He was sure of it. The sweet singing of his favourite childhood song, that is definitely his mother.

"One fell off and bumped its head..."

"Mom?!" He called out, waiting for his mother to respond or show up. He walked down the familiar path to his house as he followed the voice.

"Mama called the doctor and the doctor said... No more bunnies..."

Jungkook reached his house and he can clearly hear his mother's singing. He opened the door and looked inside. He saw his mother's figure, her back facing him.

"Mom...?" He called.

".. jumping off the bed..."

"Mom.." Jungkook called once again and this time, the figure responded. But it wasn't his mother. It was an ugly looking woman and she had sharp teeth with a long tongue. Jungkook was disgusted and screamed.

BAM!

Jungkook gasped as he woke up. He saw Beomgyu with a heavy club in front of him, looking out the window. Jungkook looked outside as well and saw a witch flying out. Beomgyu had beat her hard until she flew out of the window. He looked back at Beomgyu with a worried look but Beomgyu seemed rather calm.

"Ah you're awake. Come on. It's your first training session." Beomgyu beamed. Jungkook blinked hard and wished that this was a dream.

"Wake up!!!" Beomgyu jumped on his body more to wake him up.

Apparently not.

He got out of bed and looked out the window. His eyes twitched when he saw a witch impaled to the branch of a tree. He then hurried and followed Beomgyu to their closet to get dressed.

"Min Yoongi."

Yoongi glared at the wolf alpha behind him. He sighed as he turned his gaze away from the witch that had just been impaled on one of his trees. Must've been Beomgyu.

"Right. Where were we, Jaebum?"