Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Adam Watson’s POV

I slammed my fist on the table and cursed under my breath. I can’t believe that I did that to my queen. She was too fragile to sleep with me. But I was disappointed when she resisted me.

Am I not good enough for her? 

Did I smell bad?

Every woman will be running wild if I slept with them but not her. Why? Was she a gay? No, it can’t be. I can feel her heart beats so fast when she was under me. That means she like me.

I grinned at my thought that she likes me. Well, I am hot and irresistibly sexy. I am sure that any woman will be drool over my lovely six packs. I got handsome look that every men dreamed of. I got successful hotels on all over the world, a beautiful island named after my mother’s name, Leah and the most extravagant mansion that always came out on magazines. 

I sighed as I realized that my queen didn’t fall for me completely. She was different from other women. Her cuteness makes my heart flutters and her perfect pink lip makes me enthusiastic to kiss it every day. Her petite frame makes me wanted to protect her from filthy guy and her eyes sparkles every time I stared deep into her eyes.

 Wow, I sounded weird just now. So damn scary.

I glanced at my watch and it showed 6.55 p.m. I want to go home and get a rest. I got up from my seat and flinched as my manhood ached. I was worried about my future already.

I can’t drive like this. I took a note to myself that my queen can be scary and dangerous sometimes. I grabbed my phone and called Peter to get me. I walked off from my office and glanced at my queen’s room. She was already left. I walked out from my building holding back my pain until I get into my limo. 

I walked out from the bathroom with a white fluffy towel wrapped around my waist. I put on a black silk pajama and went downstairs. I can hear my mom and Elena and my sister, Elena chuckled and giggled in the mansion. I went to the dining room and saw father, mom, Elena and my youngest sister, Lucy stopped chatting on the dining table and turned their eyes to me.

 What? Was there something wrong?

“Adam, I heard that you have found your mistress. Whoa, I can’t believe that my brother is falling for somebody. Who is she? Tell us about my future sister-in-law.” Elena said excitedly with a big grin on her face. My mom keeps grinning while looking at me. Lucy was just looking on her phone texting with someone. My eyes went to my father’s who was waiting for me to speak about my queen.

“I’ll bring her to you some day so let’s eat first.” I said trying to ignore the topic. I sat down next to Lucy and peeked on what is she texting. I frowned when I saw the word I Miss U on the screen. Lucy was dating with a guy?

“Hey, are you going out with a guy?” I glared at her. She rolled her eyes when I stared into her blue eyes.  

“Yes, I am dating right now. Gosh, stop being protective, Adam! I’m 21 for god sake! I can do whatever I want.” She said scowling at me. I can’t help but being protective on the thought of her dating with a guy.

“I’m just worried that you’ll be hurt by the jerk you’re dating with.” I said and turned my eyes into my food. We started eating when the maids served our dinner on the table. Mom and Elena keep chatting while I, father and Lucy were just eating our food in silence. 

“Adam, what is the lucky woman’s name? I’m curious.” Elena asked after she finished drinking a glass of water. She stared into my eyes with her grey eyes which she took after father’s eyes.

“She’s a woman on your age.” I said while munching my food. She pouted as I didn’t give her the answer that she wanted. I cracked a smile when my queen came into my thought. I miss her! 

“Okay, fine. I’ll find her out by myself.” She sulked and continued to eat her food. Then, we all ate in silence. Quickly I finished my meal and went upstairs to my room. I grabbed my phone and went to see my queen’s picture. 

She was so beautiful even when she asleep. 

I never feel this feeling before.

Admiration and… love. 

“Son, can I come in?” My mom’s voice and the loud knocks startled me. I silenced as I didn’t want to answer her. 

“Okay. I take that as a yes.” She said and opened the door. I quickly hid my phone under the pillow and stood up. 

“Mom, you shouldn’t barge into my room without my permission.” I said and frowned at her. 

“Why? This is my mansion. I mean your father’s and mine. You have your own mansion but you’re still staying here shamelessly.” She said and sat on my bed. I narrowed my eyes warning her to get her butt off from my bed. But my queen was welcomed 24/7. 

“You’re the one who wants me to stay here, mom.” I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms on my chest. Mom muttered ‘oops’ while grinned sheepishly to me. Mom was cute too but not as cute as my queen.

“Tell me about your mistress. I promised I won’t tell anyone.” She said and smiled at me. I sighed as I knew that mom won’t give up asking about my queen. 

“She’s my new assistant. We met yesterday in a club but she didn’t recognize me when we met again this morning.” I said while sitting besides mum. Mum looks so happy when I talked about my queen.

“How can she don’t recognize my handsome son? She must be blind.” My mom said while staring into my eyes.

 Wait. Blind? My queen was wearing glasses this morning. Those glasses didn’t look like a fake one. I started to figure out why my queen was awkward and uncomfortable around me. She didn’t wear her glasses when we met in the club so her sight must be blurry. I chuckled at my thought and my mom was staring at me with a worried look.

“Son, are you okay? You look so scary right now.” My mom said and walked out from my room. I waved her goodbye and closed my door leaving me alone in my room. I searched for my queen’s number on my phone and smiled in satisfaction when I found it. I called the number but she didn’t pick up. I tried and tried again but still she didn’t pick up my call. What was she doing right now?!