Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Victoria Strauss’s POV

Today is Saturday.

It was supposed to be my lazy day.

I was supposed to be sleeping until noon, reading on Wattpad, meeting Tanya and Valerie in a coffee house…

But I need to work. I miss my old lazy day. But I want to work and I will.

And where is Adam? He was supposed to be in his office before 12.

Huh, maybe he is still sleeping on his bed because today is Sunday and he is the boss. I can imagine him still sleeping with his black silky hair was messy and he hauled a big white teddy bear into his embrace. And with a cute smile plastered on his sleep and…

Wait.

Why should I fantasize Adam sleeping?

Oh my God, I am becoming weird and weirder. 

I should do my work quick. Cut it off, Victoria.

As I was about to do my task, a ding from the elevator disturbed me. I raised my head up to see the person and hoping it is Adam. He should not leave me alone in this floor.

As I got up from my seat, a familiar woman came right into my room. It was Adam’s sister, Elena. She wears a white oversized T-shirt and tucked into high-waist denim short that makes her tanned long slender legs stand out and a brown boot.  Wow, she looks even hotter without any make-up.

“Hello, my sister-in-law.”She greeted and waved her hand to me. I just stand there still admiring her fashion sense. How did she manage to pull out that look? I look like a five years old kid when I wear that outfit.

“Elena, right?”

“Yes. You didn’t remember me?”She pouted and crossed her hands across her chest and that makes her boobs looks bigger. 

“No, I still remember you. You’re Elena, Adam’s sister.”

“Good, you still remember me. Now, come with me.”She said excitedly as she grabbed my arms and dragged me out off my room. 

“Where are we going?”I asked and smiled slightly at her. 

She just smiled widely and dragged me to the elevator. As we got into the elevator, she pushed the DOWN button and released my arms from her strong grip. We just waited for the elevator to stop at the lobby in silence.

As the elevator stopped at the lobby, Elena grabbed my arms again and dragged me out from the elevator. Why can’t she just let me walked by myself?

She dragged me to a woman who was sitting on the seat. She wore a white sundress and a black flat. I can’t see her face clearly because she has sunglasses on.

“Mom, she’s here! I brought her with us!”Elena half shouted the woman a.k.a her mom. Wait, if she is Elena’s mother, which means she is Adam’s mother too!

“My goodness! You’re so beautiful today, Victoria!”Elena’s mother half squealed to me as she stared at me from head to toe. Her voice is familiar to me. 

Then, what shocked me more when she took off her sunglasses revealing…

Leah! Leah Watson!

“L-Leah?” I stuttered as I checked her body to confirm the sight in front of me. Oh my God! Leah is Adam’s mother?! 

Blue eyed Leah: Check.

Blonde Leah: Check.

Petite Leah: Check.