Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Victoria Strauss’s POV

I hummed as I got into my office room. The room was still cramped with a big desk, furniture and a loyal computer that always there for me to ease my work. 

“I miss you guys!”I chirped as I sat on my seat and kissed the desktop on the desk. I really miss them. I miss my job. I miss my own work.

I dust off my navy blue fitted dress with white strips that stopped above my knee. I tied up my hair into high ponytail and took off my silver stilettos. I can’t work with a pair of high stilettos on my feet.

As I was typing on the computer, my head was snapped at outside of my room as I heard a ding from the elevator. Adam’s figure passed by my room and I was quite happy that he came today. I didn’t want to stay alone in this floor. 

I just smiled and continued doing my work. Maybe he didn’t realize that I was already come to work today.

“My queen?”His voice makes me snapped my head toward the door again and there was Adam in his navy blue blazer with a white shirt beneath the blazer and a pair of matching navy blue pants leaning on the door staring at me with a wide smile.

“Yes, sir?”I asked formally as I forced him to make a promise to act like a boss and assistant in his building. I didn’t want to be an instant star if he revealed our relationship because of nothing else, the camera flashes and jealous women’s critics.

“Uh… come to my office, right now.”He stuttered maybe realizing the promise. He rubbed the back of his neck and headed to his office as I followed him behind.

As I got into his office, he was already sitting with his legs crossed on the couch while staring at me with his icy blue eyes.

“Sit here.”He commanded as he patted the couch beside him. I just rolled my eyes and sighed. I walked towards him and sat beside him.

“Is there anything I can do, sir?”I asked politely like a good girl but deep inside I was cursing him for breaking the promise.

“Kiss me.”He said as he shifted his position to face me. 

“We promised to-”

“This is my command as your boss.”He said in an octave higher as his eyes stared deep down into my eyes. 

I just sighed and took a deep breath. Instantly I pecked his cheek and back to my sitting position like a robot. 

“It’s not a kiss. You should do it here.”He pouted as he pointed his lips. 

 “Or you want me to kiss you?”He whispered at my ear and my legs almost turn into jellies as his hot mint breath fanned my ear. 

“Adam-”I was cut as my lips were attacked by his soft lips. His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer into his embrace. He bit my lower lip to enter my mouth but I closed my lips firmly. His hands groped my cheek butts making me gasped. He took this chance to enter his tongue into mine. Our tongues molded perfectly in rhythm and it became more passionate as his arms slide under my dress caressing my bare thigh. 

My eyes wide opened as realization hit me and I pulled away the kiss. I slapped his naughty hand and pushed him away from me. He pouted at me and crossed his arms on his chest utterly sulking at me.

Aw… so cute.

 “Adam. We’re in office right now.”I warned him as I tied up my loose ponytail. I can’t believe that he was going to make love in his office.

“Okay, fine. But let me hug you.”He said as a smile formed on his lips and slides his arms on my waist. He leaned his chin on my shoulder and trailed small kisses on my neck. 

“Hey, it tickles!”

Then, my laughter became moans as his soft lips trailed down to my back and his warm hands professionally massaged my breasts. His touch sent tingles and sexual pleasure on my body. It was addictive and I keep craving for more.

“Adam, we can’t do this right now.”I mumbled between my moan as I backed to lie on the couch as he was on top of me. 

“Don’t worry, my queen. This room has sound-proof. You can scream my name as loud as you want.”He said still kissing my shoulder down to my cleavage as his hand slides up under my dress and caressed my thigh. Every touch almost makes me exploded in lust.

Ugh… he was making me gone wild!

“Adam, please stop.”I begged pleading him to stop and thankfully, he finally stopped. I didn’t want both of us got caught and people will start to curse me out as most of people knew the date between Oliver Evans Blake and a woman who wore Oliver’s ex-girlfriend’s fan shirt.

I shouldn’t wear my Taylor Swift’s shirt that day!

Thank God, my face was blurred in pictures of us but I bet some people who witnessed that incident still remember my face.

"Um.. Adam. I met Oliver yesterday."I spilled at him. I didn't want to worry him if anything happened again between Oliver and me.

"What? Did he hurt you?"He asked worried that I got hurt by Oliver. I just smiled and shook my head at him.

"If you met Oliver again, tell me right away. I want that jerk get rotten in jail!"He said with a clenched fist.

"Don't worry. I will."I said.

"Do you free this Sunday? I want to show you around our house."He said with a hint of expectation in his icy blue eyes. I never get enough of his beautiful eyes.

"Sure. I'm free on Sunday."