Special Chapter

“Do you really need to go?”Adam asked as he rose from the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. He watched his wife was struggling to zip up the back zip on her knee-length white dress.

“Mom’s sick and I need to visit her in the hospital. Plus, I miss her.”Victoria replied as she was annoyed by her own short arms trying to zip up the zip on her back.

“Okay. I won’t force you to stay.”Adam said as he got up from the bed without any single thread on his body. He just woke up after he and his wife spent their night lovemaking. He was used to be naked in their room as it was their usual routine lovemaking every night. Well, sometimes he needs to stop for a while if her wife was on her period or ‘not in the mood’ as she said.

“But today is our anniversary.”He said again trying to convince his wife to stay. He frowned at his wife who was still battling against the back zip.

“Let me help you.”He walked towards his wife and zipped the zip up. Victoria muttered a thank you before she rummaged through the dresser looking for her purse.

“We can celebrate it tonight. I’ll be back before 7 p.m.”She replied to Adam as she still looking for her purse. She needs the purse in case she needs to pay anything in her way to the hospital.

“What are you looking for?”Adam asked curious on his wife doing. 

“My purse.”Victoria replied.

“Just use the new one I just bought for you.”He replied as he walked towards the present cupboard (as his wife wanted to name it) and opened it. There were a lot of packed presents he bought for his wife arranged neatly in it. He didn’t know why his wife won’t open his presents. 

“Here.”He said as he grabbed a silver clutch with diamond beading on it and gave it to his wife. Victoria hesitated to take the luxurious-looking clutch but forced to take it as her husband keeps giving her a glare. 

She didn’t want to bring around luxurious thing his husband always gave to her. She wanted to be modest in everything as now she was married and even a mother to a triplet. 

“Um… you know that you’re naked now, right?”She said to her husband as she tried to keep her eyes away from the lower region of Adam’s body. She was still not getting used by Adam naked in front of her. 

“So? Does it bother you?”Adam asked as he smirked at his wife. ‘Still want to be innocent, eh? Even though, she is the one, who acts naughty on bed,’ he thought to himself.

“Yes. I don’t want Ryan or Chloe see you naked when they come in here.”Victoria replied as she put some light make up on her face and watched her husband on the mirror who was staring her with a smirk at her back.

“But you love it.”Adam replied.

“I had saw better.”Victoria replied with a smirk. She really loves to tease her husband.

“Just admit, my queen. I am the only male on earth who has the hottest body ever.”Adam replied again with a smug smirk. Victoria just rolled her eyes gave up of her husband’s behavior.

“Who is the jerk you want to impress with your make up? Those make up are unnecessary.”Adam commented with a frown on his forehead as he watched his wife placing a hot pink lipstick on her plump lips.

“Just take a shower already. The kids will wake up any minute now.”Victoria said with a frown as she put a big amount of concealer on the visible love bites on her neck and shoulder.

Adam grabbed a towel nearby and wrapped it around his lower body. Victoria finished on her make-up and kissed her husband’s cheek before she headed out from their room. Adam managed to grab his wife’s wrist before she left and put her on his lap as he sat down on the bed.