Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Finally Sunday’s came. 

The only day I have no work and I woke up until the sun is already up high. But I’m not going to wake up late today.

The only day where I can stick with Wattpad reading stories in my library.

I got up from my bed with a big smile and stretched my arms in the air. I did a few exercises before I stripped down my white pajama. I wrapped my naked body with my towel and grabbed my silver laptop on my desk. I turned on my laptop and placed it down on my bed.

“Let’s dance!”I shouted to myself and played Florida’s songs in my laptop.

You know, I danced in frenzy and did a lot of funny dances… until I exhausted and bummed myself on the bed as Maroon 5's Animals still playing.

I breathed heavily and laughed at myself for being too frenzy today. 

“Okay, time to take a bath.”I muttered to myself and went to the bathroom. I spent an hour in the bathroom playing bubbles and singing. Then, I walked out from the bathroom at 6.55 p.m. with my towel wrapped around my body. 

I put on a loose white T-shirt and a pair of denim short. I dried up my wet brown hair and put on my glasses. I walked out from my room and went to downstairs.

“Good morning!”I greeted and walked into the dining room in glee.

“Oh! You guys already come home. How’s your date?”I said to mom and dad as I dragged out the chair and sat on it.

“Impressive.”Mom said while watching at dad who was cooking an omelet in the kitchen. 

Ooo… I know what happened on their date.

“Good morning, ladies and gentleman. Prince Neil Watson’s here!”Neil came out to the dining room in glee.

Seriously, what happened at us today?

We’re being too happy.

“I love you, ladies… and you too, dad.”Neil said as he kissed mom and I’s knuckles and went to the kitchen helping dad with the breakfast.

“Where are going today, babe?”Neil asked as he poured the cartoon of milk into a glass and gave it to me.

“Hmm… I’m not going anywhere.”I replied as I gulped down my milk. I licked around my lips to wipe any milk stains on my lips. 

 “I’m planning to go out with you today since it’s been a long time to go out with you.”

That’s right… it’s been a long time. Neil went to his college for 5 years and went for search of the bitch for 1 year and a half. Thinking of the bitch again ruined my happy mood.

“Okay!”I replied.

Suddenly, the door bell rang and our heads were snapped towards the door.

Who’s it?

“I’ll get that door.”I said as I ran to the door. My eyes widened as I opened the door.

It’s Oliver Evans Blake.

“What are you doing here?”I said almost hissed with a little annoyed tone. Luckily I didn’t hiccupped today because I’ve readied myself in confronting him. 

“Is that the way you greet your future husband?”He said with a smirk on his lips. He’s looking hot today with a tight grey V-neck shirt and a pair of Levi’s jean. And that messy dirty blonde hair and a pair of grey eyes that has melted my heart… long time ago.