Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Victoria Strauss’s POV 

“I’ll kill you if you took off your sunglasses!”I warned to Oliver as he was driving to somewhere and chuckled at me.

“You’re cute when you’re angry. Okay, I’ll never take it off.”He said in defeat and put on his sunglasses. I crossed my arms on my chest and pouted annoyed at him.

“I’m sorry about that, okay.”He apologized and glanced at me. 

We managed to get away from the café. The people keep asking me questions about how I met him, when will get married, where are we going for honeymoon… seriously. I was annoyed by the camera flashes and clicking noise. Oliver saved me by telling them that we’re having a date and quickly leave the place.

“Where are we going?”I asked.

“We’re going to shopping mall.”

“Shopping mall? Why?

“Just go with me.”

Then, we silenced and the car stopped at a humongous shopping mall. Oliver got up and opened the car for me. He didn’t need to do that.

“Thanks.”I said in monotone. 

“Let’s go.”He said and pushed his arm to me. I rolled my eyes at him and tugged my arm to his arm. 

“Now, let’s go to the shoes shop.”He said and dragged me there.

Shoes? Yay!

Then, we walked towards the shoe shop and there are a lot of Converse shoes in there. 

“I know you love shoes so I bring you here. Take as many as you like.”He said and I almost jumped in glee. 

He want to buy for me so why not? I love shoes and I’m not going to use my own money so I can buy anything I want while saving money. This is the best way to save money!

“I want that red knee high Converse shoe. And that purple one too. And that red boot and that purple combat boot too.”I pointed and the lady in the shop quickly grabbed the shoes I pointed. 

“That’s it. I’m done!”I said to Oliver and smiled a bit.

“That’s it? Usually you buy a lot of shoes but today you only pick 4.”He said and frowned at me.

“I already have a lot of new shoes. I just bought them last week.”I replied.

“Okay. Swipe it please.”Oliver said as he took out his credit card and gave it to the lady. Then, the lady went to the counter and swiped the card. She smiled at me and handed me the bags with the shoes in it.

“Now let’s go to that one.”He said and pointed to a dress shop. Dress shop? He wants to buy a dress for himself? I didn’t know that he’s into cross-dressing.

As we get into the dress shop, we were welcomed by a cheerful blonde lady who looked around 40s or something. 

“Do you want to buy a dress for your beautiful girlfriend? You just got into a right shop.”She said to Oliver and slapped at his arm but Oliver just laughed weakly at her and rubbed his arm.

“Do you have any evening dresses that would suit her?”He asked and pointed at me. 

“Come here my dear.”She said and grabbed me towards her. She watched at my body from head to toe and snapped her fingers.

“There are a lot of evening dresses that suit you my dear. You have a beautiful body.”She said as she started to find a dress for me. We waited for a minute then the lady came back with a sleeveless yellow floor length evening dress with diamond beading on the waist.