Chapter 3: Luna

(Ch. 3 Excerpt from edited story posted on Tapas)

 3 Excerpt from edited story posted on Tapas)

»»——⍟——««

**Disclaimer: This chapter may have some triggering content. Abusive behaviour/Harassment.**

Erica hauled herself up onto a nearby tree effortlessly. Hiding among the leaves, she sat down comfortably on a large branch. A pity that I do not have any popcorn to eat. She silently lamented. She looked towards the alley that the group was gathered in. 

"How can there be someone as pure as you. I refuse to believe that such a person exists in this wretched world." The girl who spoke seemed to be the leader of the group. She was standing at the front of the group like an alpha in a pack. "Today's the day when we will reveal your true face." She spat out.

The 2 boys stayed on the lookout while the girls tried different ways to taunt Rina into retaliating. They verbally abused her and handled her very roughly. Erica could tell that they were careful in not leaving behind evidence so that they could profess their innocence even if Rina snitched on them later. They have pushed, shoved, slapped, and pulled Rina's hair but none had left a mark on her.

Rina shut her eyes tightly and pursed her lips. The girls gradually grew frustrated that she was not letting up. They called the boys to take over the bullying, while the girls became the lookout. The boys sexually harassed Rina by putting their arms around her, stroking her face, and whispering sexual content into her ear. Seeing that she was not reacting to them and still kept her eyes shut and lips pursed, the boys became more daring in their actions. They started to grope her and approached more intimate areas. They reached her inner thighs and approached her breasts. Although put in such an intimidating situation, Rina still did not let out a peep nor try to fight back. Her face only became flushed with tears flowing down her face, and she trembled like a leaf. Erica could not understand why Rina would put up with such humiliation. If it was Erica, she would rather die than be humiliated this way. She wanted to see to what extent would Rina tolerate things before finally making an attempt to change the situation.

The vulnerable image of Rina caused the boys' hearts to waver. They concluded that she was not going to fight back at all. It roused their pity and protectiveness.

"Hey... I don't think she is as you said... Is there a misunderstanding somewhere?"

"Yeah, where did you see her behaving haughty again? And who told you all those stories of her private life again?"

Their leader lost all her cool when she saw the boys defending Rina. "Shut up! You can't even accomplish something so simple and you're so easily won over. Don't you see how she just made you like her?!"