BaoBao's Origin 4

The next thing Luna knew after experiencing pain like never before, was that she was back in the dark space with BaoBao. She really wanted to find out the reason for that torturous experience, but she was still reeling from pain so she could only glare at BaoBao who was floating in front of her.

BaoBao immediately explained himself with tears in his eyes. "Luna! I'm sorry, I had to do it! I felt a tremor in our bond so I checked back on you only to see that you were being consumed by Vlad! That can't happen! Your soul being obliterated such that it can never be reincarnated in that world did not matter but Vlad cannot absorb your soul into his! You would have went rogue and lost. I had to activate the emergency evacuation which is always kept as the last resort because it endangers your soul and I know it causes great pain! I had no other choice!" 

BaoBao was also still reeling from the shock he received since he was met with such a dangerous situation when he believed that Luna should have been having her first ever intercourse.

Luna could now comprehend the situation but she was still jarred. After a long while, she spoke weakly, "It's alright BaoBao, you did the right thing. I was the one who was careless. So how's my condition?"

"Your soul's a complete whole. There seems to be no repercussions either. You aren't experiencing any lingering aches or migraines, are you?"

Luna shook her head.

"Then it should be fine."

"Should be?"

"Erm... While I managed to retrieve the part of your soul that Vlad consumed, it had already gotten merged with his..."

"What do you mean? Is that bad?"

"To put it simply, a little of him is a part of you, and a little of you is a part of him now. I don't know what would be the effects because this is the first time it happened. I have already sent a report of your situation and the dangers of this world to the administrators. We can only observe for now."

"I see..." Luna quickly moved on with business as usual since she could do nothing about her condition right now. "So what happened to Vlad?" Her voice revealed her genuine concern for him. She knew that he still has separation issues with her.

BaoBao pursed his lips, looked terrified, then behaved as if his fingers were the most entertaining things he has ever seen in his life. 

"... BaoBao?" Luna's tone was threatening and she raised an eyebrow. Is he becoming more defiant now? I still haven't knocked his head for siding with Vlad before. 

BaoBao's shoulders jumped then he peeked up at her. Looking at her cold visage looking back down at him, he broke and half-wailed-half-complained to her while flailing his arms about wildly, "Vlad went completely berserk!! He transformed into some monster with godly powers and overwhelmingly ended the world just because it no longer has you!"

"Ended the world? What happened to Michael and Angela? This is when I need more details BaoBao." She frowned and reprimanded him sternly. 

BaoBao pouted while elaborating, "After changing into a monster, the first ones he killed were Michael and Angela... They stood absolutely no chance against him! He then went on a killing spree, enslaved every human on the surface, and expanded hell beyond the underworld! He even broke into heaven and contaminated the blood of the immortal ruler of the angels! All in one night. He's crazy!"

"What about Noah and Sophia?"

"They should be safe... Vlad split his powers into the two of them."

"Should be? What's with all the uncertainty this time round?"

"This time it isn't because world destruction is something new, but I had completely lost all signal and connection with that world. This happens whenever a world is lost to us. Ever since he killed off the lead couple, there was a huge fluctuation in the world's consciousness which interfered with the information transmission. Even I don't know the details of how the following events happened, I just know that those events took place. Then everything was lost the moment Vlad transferred his powers to the children. Anyway, I think you should worry more about yourself..."