World 4.29: Vanora

**Disclaimer: Triggering content in this chapter! Sexual and physical violence.**

Yeah, this is hell. (・・;)

The next morning.

Vlad had woken up first and was now blissfully looking at Vanora's peaceful sleeping profile. After helping him cum a few times more the previous night, he was finally satisfied and she knocked out cold soon after. He gathered her in his arms before he fell asleep too. 

The idea to wipe her memories from last night crossed his mind. He did not want her to be negatively affected by the scheme she had partially fallen into. Blaming himself for what happened to her, he vowed to himself to never slacken on his security again and tighten it even more. This also reminded him that there was still one more thing he had to settle after she woke up.

He brought his fingers to her face and stroked her cheeks ever so lightly. "You're so precious." He whispered then kissed her forehead. 

Vanora frowned a little then her eyelids slowly lifted. She looked at Vlad with sleep still in her eyes, "Morning..."

"Sorry for waking you up. You can sleep some more." 

She shook her head while she slowly sat up. 

They went about their morning routine and while she was drinking her tea, Vlad brought up the idea of wiping her memories clean. 

"Thanks for your concern but there's no need to. Don't you see that I'm fine?"

"I don't know. Maybe you're just hiding it?" He said a little sulkily. 

She laughed a little at his remark.

"What?"

"It sounds funny coming from someone who'll know how I'm feeling from seeing my aura."

"Well, it's always the same colour with you. You're still hard to read despite my aura perception."

There was a slight smile on her face but it looked a little empty and sad. "Exactly. With or without last night's memories, I'd hate myself the same." She then continued in a soft voice. "I already know how pathetic, powerless, and weak I am. Last night was just another confirmation of that fact."

Vlad took a while to respond. First, it took awhile to register that she seemed to be opening up to him, then it gave him a pleasant surprise. However, his mood dipped and he frowned after he fully processed what she said. He spoke in a sad but stern voice. "Why do you say that of yourself? I don't know what happened to make you believe that about yourself but in a world where everyone only looks out for themselves and are unkind to one another... Why are you doing so to yourself too? Only you can treat yourself well."

When she did not respond and only looked sad, he continued to speak but in a softer and gentler tone while taking her hands in his, "I don't know what I can say or do to help you see your good qualities. When you're like this, anyone's sincere acts or words would only appear as superficial acts or words of comfort. Nonetheless, until the day comes when you see yourself in a better light, I'll be here to remind you of how good you are."

Vanora was shocked speechless. He... Seems really serious about this... If I believe what he said about loving me... Everything would make sense. The things he's done and said. The things that was supposed to happen to Angela but are now happening to me. When and why did he go out of character? Even if I refuse to believe him, I can't deny that he's done nothing to harm me so far. And there's last night's incident too...

She then looked at him in puzzlement and wonder. Why does he give off the same vibe I get from my family? What's there to like or even love about me? Why do they treat me so well?