Suzie, Do You Copy? - [Pt.1]

-Next day-

So, me, Lucas, Max, and Will were standing outside the Starcourt mall, waiting for Mike to get his ass over from El's place.

I, nor any of us, had heard from him all day, but it's obvious where he's been.

We all agreed to go watch a movie, but we can't do that until Mike drags his ass over here, after making out (once more) with El.

"God, how much longer are they gonna take?" I asked, looking at the time. "It's 9:45 already. The movie's about to start here!"

"Then we'll just go without him," Will said.

We all nodded and started walking the slightest step when we looked back one last time, and speak of the devil.

Mike was parking his bike.

"You're late," Lucas said to him, crossing his arms.

"Oh, speak of the devil!" I said sarcastically.

"Sorry!" Mike responded.

"Again!" Lucas said.

"We're gonna miss the opening!" Will said.

"Yeah, if you guys keep whining about it!" Mike said. "Let's go!" He got off his bike, and we all started speed walking.

"'If you guys keep whining about it, nyeh-nyeh-nyeh,'" Lucas mocked.

"Just please stop talking dude," Mike said.

"Let me guess, you were busy, MWUAH!" Lucas said, giving a mocky, play kiss into the air. We were no in the mall.

"Oh, yeah, real mature, Lucas." Mike said, dully and annoyed.

"But he's right, isn't he?" I smirked from behind.

"'Oh, El, I wish we could make out forever, and NEVER hang out with any of our friends!'" Lucas mocked. Will and I snickered.

"Lucas, stop," Max said.

"Will and Kylie think it's funny," Lucas retorted.

"Because it is!" Will said.

"And it's true!" I said.

"Yeah, t's so funny that I wanna spend romantic time with my girlfriend." Mike said, once again, dully and annoyed.

"I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend," Lucas said, putting one arm around Max.

We kept walking as Lucas kept mocking Mike.

We were going down the escalator, which was filled with people, pushing past them.

"Hey!" One girl shouted.

"Excuse us! Sorry! Sorry!" Mike yelled.

We got down and Mike conviniently bumped into some girl.

"Hey! Watch it!" She said.

"Yeah, watch it, nerds!" We heard behind us, too see ad group of ten-year-olds licking ice cream, who just so happened to be Lucas's sister's little squad, Erica.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" Lucas asked.

"Isn't it time you died?" She retorted. I snickered.

"Psycho!"

"Butthead!"

"MALLRAT!"

"FARTFACE!"

Lucas blew a raspberry in return.

"Oh, now that was mature!" Max said, pulling his arm.

We made our way into Scoops Ahoy, where Steve worked, and lemme tell you why.

We sneak in through the back, so we can get into the movies for free.

Is it wrong?

Maybe.

But no one cares.

We saw Robin, the girl who works with Steve, currently slinging the ice cream.

We saw her so often.

Mike rang the little bell at the front, repeatedly.

"Hey, dingus, your children are here," She announce, and an annoyed sailor Steve slid the two windows leading to the back open.

"Again? Seriously?" He asked.

Mike just gave him a look, as we all did. Mike rung the bell once more.

We went into the back, and Steve led us to the hallway think in the back, or whatever you wanna call it.

We all flooded in.

"Come on, come on," Steve urged. "I swear, if anybody hears about this--"

"We're dead!" We finished.

Mike was in the front, and opened the door to the movie hallway and peaked out.

"All clear," He said, as we walked inside and heard the pre-movie jingle or whatever playing.

It might be a little late to say this, but we're watching Day of the Dead.

We all walked to our seats.

It was Mike, Will, me, Max, and Lucas.

I may or may not have rushed to get a spot next to Will...

And yes, I still love the kid.

Just fyi.

"See, Lucas? We made it," Mike said, trying to get his point through.

"We missed the previews," Lucas retorted.

"Still made it. Fart face!" Max giggled.

We all started sharing snacks.

Will got a Sprite out (I think it was a Sprite lol) and reached over me in the process, to give it to Lucas.

I couldn't help but breathe in his scent in the process.

Oh God, he smelled so good--

I swear, I am the weirdest weirdo I've ever known in the history of me. I swear!

(Omg I cringed but laughed in writing that XD)

The movie then began. Everybody focused.

"Skittles," Lucas whispered to Max.

"Thanks," he responded.

The lady in the movie picked herself up, and walked towards a calendar.

Suddenly then, the music slowed down and the screen went black and stopped.

Everyone knew what that meant-- power outage.

"Best timing," I said sarcastically.

Everyone in the theater started yelling in disappointment.

"Come on!" Practically all of my friends said in pure disappointment.

It was a few minutes when the power came back on by itself.

Everyone cheered as the movie started coming back on.

I noticed Will touching the back of his neck, as if in shock.

"Hey," Mike said. Will gasped and snapped out of his thoughts. "You okay?"

"Yeah," He responded. 

"Are you sure?"

Will nodded in return. "Of course,"

"Okay," Mike murmured and turned his focus back on the movie.

It was a few seconds before I said something.

"You just seem a little shaken up," I said.

"I"m fine," He said, trying to turn his attention back to the movie.

The lady in the movie grazed her fingers over the calendar, when multiple burned hands ripped through the wall, making her die. I think.

But I gave my attention to my thoughts.

Is Will really okay?