The Battle of Starcourt - [Pt.1]

(A bit of blood and gore and cutting in this chapter, just warning you)

El was sobbing and screaming, as the thing kept wriggling inside her leg.

"What is that?" Erica asked in curiosity and disgust.

"There's something in there," Mike said,

"Yeah, no shit," I said.

"NO!" El screamed.

"Jesus Christ," Dustin said.

"Keep her talking, keep her awake, okay?" Jonathan said to Max. Max nodded in return, trying to calm El down.

My heart was thumping rapidly.

"Jesus Christ," Dustin said again.

Jonathan ran to another store place thing, as everyone tried to think of some way to help El.

"Hey, hey, hey, stay awake, stay awake." Mike said. "Let's get her on this said, on this side," Mike said, trying to shift her position.

Robin started speaking and stuttering. "You know, it's not actually that bad, there was a... the goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this girl slid into her leg, and the whole bone came out of her knee, six inches or something, it was insane--" We all gave her this confused look.

"Robin." Steve cut in.

"Yeah?"

"You're not helping."

"I'm sorry," She retorted.

Jonathan came back running now, with a heated knife.

"Okay, all right, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" He said, preparing her for the worst to come.

"Okay," El sobbed.

"I need you to stay real still," He said, forcefully putting some clear gloves on. "Here, you're gonna wanna bite down on this, okay?" He handed her a wooden mixing spoon for her to bite down on.

"Jesus Christ," Dustin said, as Mike put the spoon in El's mouth.

Jonathan positioned the knife, clearly not wanting to do it. He hesitated, and looked around.

"Do it," Mike said.

Jonathan then started slicing her leg open, and El screamed her heart out, as blood and puss started bubbling out.

I felt a knot in my stomach, and Will and I tightened our grips on each other.

Everyone's faces turned to disgust, fear, and anguish, even though it wasn't even happening to them.

"Oh, shit!"

El cried really hard, as Jonathan positioned his fingers above the gash, and Jonathan started fishing his fingers in there, trying to get the thing out, and everyone's faces were indescribable, especially El's screams.

Everyone started exclaiming in disgust and horror.

El was screaming her voice box out onto the wooden spoon.

"JONATHAN!" Nancy said.

"STOP TALKING!" Jonathan yelled, trying to focus.

He made a violent move on her leg, and El let out a violent scream in return.

"GODDAMN IT!" Jonathan yelled.

"No! STOP IT!" El screamed, spitting the wooden spoon out. "STOP! STOP!"

"STOP!" Nancy said, putting her hand against his shoulder, and Jonathan got his hand out.

"I can do it," El whimpered. "I can do it..."

Mike positioned her upright, as we all looked at poor El.

(I suddenly got this weird craving for chocolate milk... onto the story sorry for interrupting lol)

El started using her powers to try and get the thing out, as her screams of pain got louder and louder with every passing second.

Her skin started flapping.

"GOD!" She screamed.

Then a little Mind Flayer claw started forcefully emerging from her leg, as she screamed in anguish, and everyone, I could tell, was getting really nervous.

The thing started screeching, and El kept on screaming, as she forcefully pulled it out from her leg.

She actually ended screaming so loud, the window behind us shattered into a million piece, making me yelp and Will putting his arm around me, bringing me closer to him.

Then the little claw screeched as it was now fully exposed to oxygen.

El screamed at her same level, as she brought it up and threw it as far as she possible could, which was about a half a block.

It painfully started moving when a foot suddenly squashed it.

We all looked up and saw Jim Hopper, Joyce Byers, and some random middle aged man with the top of his head bald, but with black hair and a scruffy beard, wearing a dirty tank top.

Now I guess we're all together.