The Battle of Starcourt - [Pt.3]

(Lol some non-relationship fluff in this chapter lol. crap im so bad at explaining but i guess youll see what i mean. im sorry im not any better at explaining or finding a better word XD)

-Kylie's POV-

I ran to the bathroom, locking myself in the last stall, and quietly collapsed onto the wall into a fit of tears.

I felt so weak.

Why can't Mike just let it go already?

That's what I wanna know.

I grabbed some toilet paper and put it against me chest, as I dug my face into my knees, and started crying to myself.

(Omg I literally just realized that I'm not even 15 minutes into this chapter and I still have over another hour left. This episode may have like 10 chapters XD)

Suddenly the door slammed open.

"Kylie?" It was Will. "Are you in here?"

"No." I mumbled, not caring if he heard me or not.

By this point, I really don't give a shit about anything anymore.

I heard his footsteps getting closer, and he tried to open the door, but I had locked it.

"Can I come in?" He asked, softly.

"I really don't give a flying shit anymore." I responded, my head still in my knees.

Next thing I know, Will slid in through the bottom crack of the door, and pulled me close to him.

I just collapsed into a fit of tears, on his chest, and he didn't mind that I was staining his shirt with my tears.

He pulled my head under his his chin, and patted my back, shushing me.

I can't lie though... his warmth and his scent really comforted me.

"It's my fault.... I never should've lied..." I cried, paining me to say that. "I'm gonna get kicked out of the party, most likely," I cried.

"Listen... it's not your fault, okay?"

"And how would you know that?" I said, still too low to lift my head up. "I screwed everything up. Now some of my closest friendships are utterly destroyed. All because of my stupid actions."

"Well, no matter how the others react, like Mike, I'll be here with you. No matter what you do."

I felt as if my heart was lifted back up into my chest.

A smile formed onto my face.

(GAHH I HAVE A PIECE OF POPCORN PEEL SKIN THING STUCK IN MY THROAT AND IT WONT DOWN im sorry its just annoying lol)

He grabbed my hand and held it with his, and laid it on his chest.

His other hand caressed my head.

I enjoyed every second that this lasted.

He then rested his head on mine, and gave it a little kiss, which gave me a huge red blush, which, of course, he didn't see.

-Will's POV-

I was caressing her hand with mine, and I could tell she liked it.

I could feel a smile forming from her on my chest, which gave me one, too.

As much as I've been convincing myself that I'm not ready for relationships...

I think I'm starting to like Kylie.

Ever since the day Mike and I had our fight, I've been feeling... different vibes.

I'm not sure yet though. I'm still trying to sort everything out with myself.

-Kylie's POV-

As much as I loved this position, I pulled away and dabbed my eyes with toilet paper.

I sniffled and sat opposite of Will, still holding onto his hand.

"Thanks." I said, with a weak smile, trying not to make it obvious that I had enjoyed it, even thought I had probably blown it already.

He smiled back in return.

"Do you think they'd... that they'd kick me out, though?" I asked, not making eye contact. "I mean... I deserve it."

"You make it sound as if you wanna get kicked out," He said. "Have you been thinking about it a lot?"

"Just because I deserve something doesn't mean I want it to happen." I looked down, dabbing my eyes again.

"Hey." He said, reaching for my hand, making me look up. "Like I said, no matter what happens, I'll be here with you." He smiled, rubbing my hand with his.

I looked at him, and a little blush creeped up on his face. One did on mine, too.

-Will's POV-

I caught myself staring at her lips, and when I did, a blush creeped on my cheeks.

"Maybe we should... head out?" I said, trying to not make things awkward.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." She said, getting up. So did I. "To be honest, this bathroom smells like vomit, too, so..." She laughed. She wasn't wrong.

(And everyone knows what had happened that made the bathroom smell like vomit XD)

I put my arm around her, pulling her close to me, and we went out the stall together.

-

My mom had filled me in on the plan, where she, Hop, and Murray were gonna go explode the gate.

"Listen to me, I need to end this, but I will be back before you know it, okay?" She said, putting her hands on my arms.

"I don't know, Mom." I said, not wanting her to go.

"No, listen. You're gonna be safe there. It's-- It's far away from all this. You just stick close to your brother and-- and do whatever he says. No matter what. Okay?"

"I'm not worried about me, Mom, I'm worried about you!" I said. 

"Oh, honey, I'm going to be fine." She said, hugging me tight, but so tight to the point I couldn't breathe.

I groaned. And with that she got even tighter. "Okay, Mom." I choked. "Okay, Mom, that's enough."

I saw Kylie in the background, laughing to herself as she saw me choke.

"I'm gonna be fine." She said.

"Mom, I can't breathe." I said, but she wouldn't let go.

"And you can hold on to your girlfriend, too." She said, and froze up.

"Woah, woah, woah, she's not my girlfriend, Mom!" I said, defending myself, and she pulled away, with a sly grin on her face.

"Really? Because I could've sworn I saw you putting your arm around her earlier."

"She needed comforting."

She grinned.

"I'm serious, Mom!"

"And why was that?"

"It's a long story."

She wiggled her eyebrows. I blushed without realizing it.

She pretended to cry. "My little boy's all grown up!"

She hugged me again.

"You're suffocating me."

-Kylie's POV-

When I heard Will's mom nagging to him about how she thought we were "dating" a blush creeped onto my face and I looked away so they wouldn't see it.

But the more I think about it...

I think I love him.

(Third chapter today, wow.

I'ma try to stop but Idk lol.

So here I fulfilled some requests for some fluff. Here ya go lol.)