The Mall Rats - [Pt.2]

(EVEN JUICIER SHIT THIS CHAPTER SO PAY ATTENTION 😏)

-Still Mike's POV-

I stood up, fully in shock.

I have to do it. I have to do it now.

I have to confront her.

"What the fuck?" I said.

(Sorry for f bomb I'm tryna keep it rare just fyi)

She immediately whipped around, and her eyes widened big.

"I-- What-- H-How long were standing there?" She stammered, wiping the smeared blood off her nose.

-Kylie's POV-

Oh, no--

This was NOT happening right now!

NO!

"I-- What-- H-How long were standing there?" I stammered, wiping the smeared blood off my nose.

"Long enough," He said, getting closer. I could tell he was angry.

My heart started thumping out of my chest. I grabbed a stick and pushed the lint ball off the cliff for safety reasons, but mainly to avoid Mike's death glare.

"What the fuck were you doing?" He asked.

"I-- I was--" I couldn't get the words out.

"Do you have pyrokinesis?!" He asked, getting all up in my face.

I was basically sputtering anything out by this point.

"Do you?!" He yelled.

"Yes! Okay, I do!" I sputtered.

He stopped for a second, and looked away, as if thinking.

I looked away, covered my mouth, and a tear fell down.

"Were you ever gonna tell us?" He asked, more calmly this time. I didn't respond. "Were you?!"

"I-I don't know, o-okay?! I've had it for a year, but I never had the chance to say anything!" I said. I mean, it was the truth.

"A year? A YEAR?!" He scoffed. "And you weren't gonna tell us?!"

"I-- I... I don't--"

"No! You weren't!" My jaw dropped.

It had to come to this.

Al because I gave up.

"M-Mike, I-I'm sor--"

"What? Sorry? And were you only gonna say that once we found out? And if we didn't, would you have said something?! No! You weren't! What is wrong with you?!"

Every word he said stung.

Especially the last sentence.

Then I heard his walkie started crackling.

"Hey, Mike, Will and I are already at your house. Where are you?" It was Lucas.

Mike death glared me and picked his walkie up.

"Yeah, I'm a little busy right now," he said.

"Doing what?" Will asked.

Then it had hit me.

I hurt Will, too.

I... I lied to Will, too.

What the hell have I done?!

"Just get over here, stat."

"Where even are you?" Lucas asked.

"Sattler's quarry. Over and out." Mike said, and stuffed his walkie back in his backpack.

Thinking about everything that just took place, my heart hurt. I pushed my hair out of my face and started my crying, but barely any sound.

"Just..." Mike sighed. "Why?"

I tried to talk, but no words came out.

Come to think of it, Sattler's quarry is only a few minutes from Mike's house, and on bike, that should only be like a few minutes.

Then what has felt like hours upon hours, Will and Lucas arrived on their bikes.

Just looking at Will's face, I—

I... I hurt him. And the rest of the party.

Tears started streaming down my face as Will and Lucas dropped their bikes.

"Kylie, are you—" Will started, before Mike cut him off.

"She's fine." Mike butted in. I looked away.

"What?" Lucas asked. It was obvious that he and Will were fully confused at this point.

"What's going on?" Will asked, looking at me, and then Mike, and then back at me.

"Kylie.... has pyrokinesis." Mike said.

"Wait, WHAT?" Lucas said again.

"I swear, you guys weren't supposed to find out this way—" I said before I cut myself off, choking on tears.

There was a silence. A million thoughts and emotions were speeding through my head.

And I only wished that... I could take this moment back, and tell them myself.

"Since when?" Lucas asked, sternly, crossing his arms.

"A... A year--"

"A year?! A full year?! What the hell?!" Lucas said.

I looked down at my feet, more tears falling down.

"Why?" I heard, and my heart shattered into a million pieces.

It was Will.

I looked up, and when looking at his face, he looked so... hurt inside.

"I... I-I... I don't know--" I choked out. "I-I'm gonna go," I said running off and getting on my bike before anyone could say anything else.

I started riding off, sobs and tears streaking down my face.

This... It didn't have to come to this.

What did I do?

(Tell me if you guys like to story so far. I'm not 100% I like the storyline right now( maybe like 85% or something, idk), but I am gonna keep going with the plot I have now. Just let me know if you like it or not and if i should improve on something, thanks)