The Case of the Missing Lifeguard - [Pt.2]

-Still 3rd person view-

-Mike's house-

It was a new day, and the boys were asleep.

Well, except for Will.

Will turned the button on on the radio, now blasting medieval music.

"YES!" Mike yelled, flinging an empty Coke can into the air, groaning. As was Lucas.

Will was dressed up in his Will the Wise D&D costume, which contained of a purple hat with silver stars, and a purple cape, and a wooden staff.

"What are you doing?" Lucas asked, groggily.

"Yeah, Will, can you turn down the music?" Mike groaned.

"Please address me by my full name."

"What?" Mike asked.

"MY FULL NAME!" Will snapped.

"Oh, my God, okay, Will the Wise, can you please turn down the music?"

"That is not music," Will (The Wise) started. "That... is the sound of destiny! I have seen into the future, and I've seen that today is a new day. A day... FREE OF GIRLS!"

"What is happening right now?" Lucas asked.

"Will, come on," Mike whined. 

Will swooned over the D&D board. "A tribe of villagers are under threat from an evil force from the swamps of Kuzatan."

"Will, it's so early!" Mike whined.

"Is it?" Will asked, standing straight now. "Is it early, Michael? Tell that to the villagers crying for your help, the children so frightened, they cannot sleep. Are you truly going to let them perish? Or are you going to come to their rescue and become the heroes you were always meant to be?"

"Uh..." Lucas began, raising a finger. "Can I at least take a shower first?"

-

(Okay. I'ma skip the next El and Max scene, bc I'm lazy, and ya'll Ik have already seen Stranger Things, so I'ma just skip to the next Mike, Will, and Lucas scene, because SOME JUICY SHIT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW ;))

-Still at Mike's house-

"Do you guys hear that?" Will continued with the campaign. "It sounds like... thunder." Mike and Lucas were still sulking about their love lives, all depressed and clearly not into the campaign. "But no, wait, that's not thunder. It's... a horde of juju zombies!" Will said, jamming the zombie pieces onto the board. "Sir Mike, your action!"

"What should I do?" Mike asked, pretending that he was into the game.

"Attack?" Lucas answered, dully, also not into it.

"Okay, I attack with my flail." Mike said, dully, once more, and rolled the dice.

"Whoosh!" Will said. "You miss! Your flail clanks the stone, the zombie horde lumbers towards you, and...  the juju bites your am! Argh! Flesh tears!" Will said. "Seven points of damage."

"Oh, no, my arm." Mike said, sarcastically, holding his arm. Will noticed the sarcasm, but decided to brush it off. "Lucas, look, my arm."

Lucas snickered in a way that read, "I really don''t wanna be here right now."

"Sire Lucas, the zombie horde roars! Do you fight back or do you run?"

Lucas held a finger up, and paused, when suddenly, the phone rang, catching both Mike and Lucas's attention.