The Bite - [Pt.3 - FINAL PART]

We had may our way up to the second floor up through the outdoor staircase, which I had no clue was there.

On the way here (the mall), I felt so much better than I've felt in the past week.

Even Max apologized on the way here. (Nearly called her Sadie XD) It made me feel so much better.

But when we got into the mall, that feeling of security and all started fading.

Mike and Max were still holding on onto El, helping her through, as I stuck close to Will.

I really hope he didn't find me clingy as of right now.

Me and the party had seen a bunch of guys in black uniforms with guns gathering up with guns to one spot, as if they were gonna attack.

My heart started pounding. Who did they wanna shoot?

As the men got closer to the counter of which they wanted to shoot at, El started using her powers to make the  car in the back turn on and vibrate and to distract them

Well, it definitely worked, because all the men jumped and aimed their gun towards the car, with confused looks on their faces.

Then they looked up.

Then El fiercely flung the car towards them, flipping all over the food court, and over the guys, in the process.

The car then violently hit another counter across the mall.

I wonder what people are gonna do when they see this tomorrow. I really do.

The car was now regaining its balance, on its side. Great.

A scared-looking Steve, Dustin, Robin and... Erica?

Lucas's little sister Erica?

Anyways, they peered over the counter, clearly scared out of their minds.

Dustin...

I feel like such a horrible person for forgetting where he was, seriously.

They looked, confusedly, at the car, that was now 60% flipped over.

We then all made eye contact, as my heart filled with joy seeing them all.

We all got closer to the railing, as I smiled seeing them.

Wait...

Oh, shit...

None of them still know about my powers.

Let's feel the pain... once more.

HOW MANY MORE TIMES! SERIOUSLY!

I AM OVER THIS!

Dustin grinned widely seeing us.

We all ran down the escalator as they emerged from the counter.

Dustin was cackling like the way we all know and love. "You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!" He giggled, while running to us.

He embraced El and Mike in a hug first.

"Lucas?!" Erica exclaimed, seeing her brother here.

"What are you doing here?!" Lucas exclaimed, also, confused..

"Ask them, it's their fault." Erica said, blaming the others.

"True, yeah, totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve said sarcastically, as I looked at his face, who was a black, swollen eye.

"Holy shit, what happened to you eye?" I asked.

"I don't understand what happened to that car," Robin said, still in shock.

"El has superpowers," Dustin said.

"i'm sorry?"

"Superpowers. she threw it with her mind. Come on, catch up." Steve said.

"That's El?" Erica asked, incredulously.

"Who's El?" Robin asked.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asked.

"I'm Robin, I work with Steve."

"She cracked the top secret code," Dustin said.

"Wait, the Russian one?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Russian?" Mike asked.

Here we go again.

"Yeah, which is how we found out about the Russians." Steve said.

"Russians? Wait, what Russians?" Jonathan asked, trying to comprehend.

"Wait, so the Russians from Cerebro?" I asked Dustin once more.

He grinned widely in responce.

"THE RUSSIANS!" Steve said.

"Those were Russians?" Max asked.

"Some of them," Erica replied.

"What are you talking about?!" Lucas said.

"Did you hear our code red?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah, I couldn't understand half of what you were saying," Mike answered dryly.

"GODDAMN LOW BATTERY!" Dustin yelled at himself.

"How many times do I have to tell you with the low battery?!" Steve said, emphasizing those words with a clap.

"Well, everything worked out, didn't it, Steve?" Dustin sassed.

"Worked out? We almost died!" Erica said.

"Yeah, but we didn't, did we?" Dustin sassed once more.

"It was pretty damn close," Steve said.

"Okay, Russians?" Lucas said, trying to comprehend. "As in, working for the Russian government?"

"What is it that you're not comprehending? Am I not speaking English? We have a full-blown Red Dawn situation." Dustin said.

"Russians from the Soviet Union," I said.

"Wait, and you know about this how?"

"Another long story, following after another long story with the pyrokinesis and all--" I said, before Dustin cut me off.

"Pyrokinesis? What pyrokinesis?" Dustin asked.

"Another story for another day," I said, trying to change the topic before Dustin decides to hate my guts for eternity to come.

"Wait, so this has nothing to do with the gate?" Max asked, changing to topic.

"It has everything to do with the gate--" Dustin said, before he got cut off by El about to pass out in the background.

Everyone looked back, and then I remembered--

The Mind Flayer tentacle that bit into her leg.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Jonathan said, as we all ran to her.

"El! El!" Mike panted, as El whimpered in pain. He flipped her around.

"What's wrong with her?" Erica asked.

"What's wrong, what's wrong, what's wrong?" Mike asked.

"My leg. My leg," She whimpered.

"Her leg, her leg, okay," Jonathan said, quickly, trying to think of a quick, easy, and effective idea.

He unwrapped the bandage around her leg, revealing the ugly gash on her leg.

There was something... a bright violet blue and orange light coming form the gash, surrounded by blood, as everyone gagged in disgust.

It even started moving violently inside her, making everyone, including me, yelp.

Without realizing, I clutched onto Will's hand, and he clutched back.

El was grunting with severe pain now.

"El! El!" Mike said.

She was yelling in pain now.

"El! El! Are you okay?"

El screamed once more,