Suzie, Do You Copy? - [Pt.2 - FINAL PART]

-3rd person view-

Will and Joyce were eating breakfast at the table the next morning, when they heard panicking and grunting coming from Jonathan's room.

They heard a thump out the window, and Jonathan came out of his room, buttoning his clothes on.

Joyce got up. "Hey, hey, hey," She said, trying to grab her oldest son's attention before leaving the house without a trace. "Wait up!"

"Oh, no, I'll eat at work. I'm late."

"No," Joyce smiled. "Your cheek," She said, rubbing the large and obvious hickey mark left on Jonathan's right cheek.

"All right, all right," He said, prying her hand off. "I gotta run, see you later."

"Ah! All right," She said, backing off and back to her seat at the table. 

"Ugh. Gross." Her younger teenage son, Will, commented.

"Well," She said, sitting back down. "I don't think you're gonna think it's gross when you fall in love,"

"I'm not gonna fall in love." He retorted, grabbing the syrup.

"Really? You don't have any particular interest in anyone?"

"No."

"Really? Not even anyone? Not even... Kylie?" She grinned.

"No, Mom. I'm not gonna fall in love," He retorted once more.

"Okay." Joyce said, poking at her eggs with a lowkey grin.

But her attention was pulled away at the pile of magnets and papers that had fallen off the fridge, and gathered together in the ground. "Hey," She said, getting back up. "What happened here?"

"I don't know," Will murmured, as Joyce picked up each piece, one by one, and plastered them back onto the fridge.

She then stopped and looked at one picture in particular, that Will had drawn the year prior.

It was her boyfriend, or rather, ex-boyfriend, Bob Newby, who had died the year prior.

The picture was drawn in order to remember him and what he did.

She grabbed another fridge magnet and put the drawing back up.

-

-Kylie's POV-

So we had planned a surprise party thing for Dustin, who was supposed to return from camp today.

We were hiding, lined up behind one wall in particular, waiting for the right moment.

It was Max, Lucas, Will, me, Mike, and El.

So the plan was for El to use her powers to magically start the toys in Dustin's room to room, causing him to go to the living room, where we'd surprise him.

Then EL started using her powers, and I could hear the faint sound of robot toys talking.

The the faint sounds of even more toys and shit, and even a train toy.

"It's just a dream," I heard him say to himself, panicking. "You're dreaming." I laughed quietly to myself.

"Now!" Mike whisper shouted to El, who opened her eyes, and the sounds of the toys stopped.

We snuck out, to see Dustin knelt down on one knee, looking at his toys.

Lucas held the sign, and the rest of us had part blower kazoo things (I forgot what they were called XD).