E Pluribus Unum - [Pt.3 - FINAL PART]

-Still 3rd person view-

The storm got bigger and stronger.

The sounds of thunder and waved filled her ears.

El felt the air, and the wind colliding against her face.

"Hey! Billy! Stop!" She heard a voice say.

She looked up into the storm, or, source, and saw Billy with an older man, who seemed to be his dad.

Billy was in baseball attire, and his dad was wearing a hat.

His dad stopping him. "What the hell is wrong with you what did we talk about, huh? You gotta slide!"

"I know," Billy whimpered, on the verge of tears.

"Wait." His dad said. "Afraid you're gonna get hurt, is that it?"

"No," Billy answered fearfully.

"Well, what then?! What?! What did I raise, a pussy for a son!?"

"Leave me alone!!" Billy screamed, before running off, and out of his father's vicious grip.

"HEY!" His father yelled, but not budging to move after him. "That's right, run! Like you always do!"

El ran after Billy, and as she passed his dad, she turned around and glared at him, and kept running after Billy.

Then the baseball Billy faded away and she came across his dad, him, and the woman who appeared to be his mother.

"Where were you last night? Where were you?" He asked her, angrily.

"I told you, I was with Wendy." She answered, clearly afraid of her husband.

"Stop lying to me!"

"I'm not lying to you!"

"You saw him again, didn't you?!"

"No--"

"Didn't you?!"

"Get away from me!!" She said, throwing a plate at him, which shattered. "I said, GET AWAY!"

"You-- you whore!"

"STOP IT!" Billy screamed, getting in between his mom and dad.

"BITCH!"

"DON'T HURT HER!!" Billy screamed, trying his hardest to tackle his father.

"No!" She yelled.

"DON'T HURT HER!"

"YOU BASTARD!" She yelled once more.

His dad pushed Billy off and then slapped his wife across the face, making El gasp, as the woman fell down.

"MOM!" Billy yelled.

Then that memory faded and a new one formed behind El, as she looked behind, and saw Billy on the phone with his mom.

"I don't understand. Why not?" He asked, on the verge of tears. "Please, Mom, don't do this. Please come home. No. How long? How long?! I miss you!" He said, now crying.

Then that memory faded and El saw an older version of Billy, on top of another boy, punching him.

"Get back here!" He yelled.

He threw more and more punches to the poor kid's face.

"Get up! What, are you scared to fight me?! YOU SCARED!?" He got up and kept yelling at him. "Get up and fight me, pussy! PUSSY!"

Then another memory appeared.

"Billy, come over here, I want you to meet someone." His father said. "This is your new sister, her name's Maxine."

"Max," She corrected.

"Shake her hand." He insisted, but Billy didn't do so.

Then El turned around and saw another memory, which was actually very recent.

"Who's there?" The current Billy asked into the distance. "I said, WHO'S THERE?!" Then he screamed painfully.

She heard Billy screaming, and walked closer to it, and then found herself around a warehouse, with a super red glaring light all around her, like a red filter.

She saw a car, who she assumed was Billy's and found it harder to walk with the storm.

She noticed the storm swirling like a wall around her, with fine edges.

She also saw Billy's car, which was a crack on the front window. A big one.

"I think I found it." El panted. "The source."

"Where, El? Where are you?" Max asked.

El looked around and saw a large sign.

"Brimborn... Steelworks." She read out loud.

Jonathan ran to the phonebook and looked up the address.

He frantically started flipping through the pages.

"Here. Okay, uh, steelworks... steelworks..." He read out loud. Nancy went to go read with him. "Uh... Here, steel." He said, pointing to the address on the yellow pages. "Uh... Found it. 6522 Cherry Oak Drive."

"That's close," Nancy said.

"El, El, we found it. Get out of there." Mike said. "Get out!"

Mike's voice echoed to El.

She closed her eyes, and she felt as if the memories were reversing as to when she was given them.

She was falling again, but upwards.

Then she ripped the blindfold off, but when she did... she saw no one else in the room.

She was panting.

She frantically looked around and panicked.

"Mike?" She asked. There wasn't a peep in the room. "Mike? Mike?" She asked, more and more scared each time. She got up, her voice quaking. "Mike! MIKE!"

"He can't hear you." She heard a voice say, and she whipped around. Then Billy came through the door. El gasped with lowkey fear. "You shouldn't have looked for me." He said. "Because now I see you." He stuffed his cigarrette into the ash tray. His eyes remained on her.

"Now we can all see you." He continued. El was filled in even more worry and panic. "You... let us in. And now, you... are going to have to let us stay."

Little did El know that the flayed were now gathering up.

"Don't you see? All this time, we've been building it. We've been building it, for you." He grinned, in a matter-of-factly sort of way. El was now sobbing by this point. All that work... all that pain... all of it, for you. And now it's time. Time to end it. And we are going to end you, and when you are gone, we are going to end your friends. And then we are going to end... everyone." He finished, a tear rolling down his eye.

"GET AWAYYYYYY!" El screamed, pushing him back with her powers.

"NOOOO!" She screamed, ripping the blindfold off, finally to reveal everyone there, for real.

Mike was bombarding her with "are you okay?"s and everyone hastily and worriedly gathered around poor El, who was sobbing.

El fell and melted into Mike's arms, as everyone was trying to figure out what had just happened.

Little did they all know, the Mind Flayer was bigger than ever now.