The Flayed - [Pt.2 - FINAL PART]

We just arrived at Heather's house.

When we got out, Nancy rang the doorbell, but no answer.

She pressed it again.

No answer.

Then Nancy and Jonatan looked at each other, and looked at El. 

El then, of course, opened the door with her mind.

Then the door slammed open, only to reveal a house, mid-trashed up.

Then we all stepped inside.

"Tom?" Nancy called. No answer. "Heather?"

"Jesus, it's freezing." Max commented.

There was a weird smell.

"Do you guys smell that?" Nancy asked.

We entered the dining room, and to see a ruined table with chemicals and cleaning shit spilled all over it.

"Oh, jeez," I commented.

"Oh, God," Nancy said. "More chemicals."

We all got closer to it.

"You think they're guzzling this shit?" Jonathan asked.

"Yeah, either that or they just on a hell of a cleaning spree." Nancy said.

"But last year, Will didn't eat chemicals. Did you?" Max said.

"No," Will replied. "This is something new."

"Mr. Clarke, fifth grade. Posit. What happens when you mix chemicals together?" Mike asked.

"You create a new substance..." Me, Will, and Lucas jinxed.

"What if they're making something?" Mike said.

"In themselves? I mean, come on, if you drink this crap, it's kill you." Max said.

"Yeah, if you're human." Lucas said.

Nancy looked around, as we headed for the dining room.

There were slightly burnt cookies on the table, left untouched, and spilled wine all over the table.

I looked ahead of me and there was a lonely wine bottle with a blood streak on it. There was also a splotch of blood on the rug. What?

Nancy grazed her fingers over it. "Blood," She said. "Yesterday, Tom had a bandage on his forehead." She picked up the wine bottle and looked at it. "He was attacked..." She looked around some more, as if piecing things together. 

We looked ahead of us and saw a mini rug out of place and crinkled on the end, leading to the door, with a blood streak on it.

We followed the rug and saw yet another blood streak, leading into another room.

Nancy opened the door, leading into the garage, as we all flowed in.

There was a lonely rope with a few blood stains on the ground.

"They must've tied them," Jonathan said. "They must've taken them somewhere." 

"Mrs. Driscoll," Nancy said. "She kept saying... 'I have to go back.' What if the flaying, it's taking place somewhere else? There must be a place where this started, right? A source."

"Somewhere he didn't want me to see." El said.

"If we can find the source, then maybe we can stop him." Nancy continued. Or at least stop it from spreading or doing whatever the hell he's doing with those chemicals."