The Forest of Death!

Naruto is waiting in front of the Forest of Death to begin the second stage of the Chūnin Exams. He notices a square rock following him. The rock explodes, and the Konohamaru ninja squad appears. The kids tell Naruto they are here for an interview. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and I recap our adventures up to this point complete with their own respective biases. 

"Jin, I really appriciate what you've done with us. Seriously, you're like a good trump card!" Naruto says complimenting me.  Sakura nods in agreement.

"Yeah, Zabuza would had cut me in half with that beheading sword If you hadn't blocked it. Thank you, Jin!" Sakura says with a smile. I blushed and scratched my head in embarrassment. "Thank you, guys. I wouldn't be here this far if it wasn't for our courage and bravery. Sasuke, I know you have something to say too." Sasuke looks away, with a little blush as well. He wanted to compliment me, but he guesses It's too late for that. He scoffs and looks away.

Konohamaru interviews Naruto, who shares his opinion of the rest of Team 7 but mainly brags about himself and his abilities. Moegi interviews Sakura, who explains different techniques, but focuses on Sasuke and Kakashi. Udon interviews Sasuke, who tells them that Naruto's recap is more fantasy than reality. Sasuke also lists the different abilities of the other Genin but says that he is better than all of them. Moegi then interviews me, she noticed something, saying that I was the 4th member of Team 7. I told her that she was correct and I explained my abilities to her. I also told the kids that me and Naurto both have the largest amount of Chakra in the group. In the meanwhile of my interview, Naruto and Sasuke start arguing again, but Sakura reminds them that they have to work together. After the interview, Konohamaru and his friends leave.

Anko briefs the candidates on their objectives for the second portion of the Chūnin Exams. The test is structured such that at least half the teams will be eliminated. Before entering the Forest of Death, all teams will be given either a heaven or an earth scroll. Once inside the forest, the genin must take the other scroll from another team. Only those that make it to the tower in the centre of the forest with both scrolls will advance to the next stage of the exams. Anko hands out the scrolls and opens the forest gates. Soon after, Team 8 searches for a scroll and manages to take a Amegakure team's scroll after trapping them. 

"Um...Guys?" Naruto says, holding his crotch. "What's wrong, Naruto?" I say looking at him confused. "I gotta pee!" Naruto says, looking for a place to pee. I scratch my head, then points at the bush over to the right. "There's a bush, use that!"

Naruto goes to the bush to go "Use the Bathroom". When he comes out, Sasuke starts hitting him and explains to Sakura and I that this person is not Naruto because Naruto had a scar on his cheek. With his identity being compromised, the Ame ninja ditches his disguise and fights Sasuke, who defeats him while spotting the real Naruto, freeing him after he beats the Ame-nin.

Sasuke tells the others that Team 7 needs a password, although the one he chooses is too long, with Naruto struggling to remember it before a powerful gust of wind separates him from his team. Just as he reorients himself, Naruto finds himself swallowed by a giant snake. When Sasuke, Sakura and I later meet up with who they thought was Naruto, Sasuke suspects something is wrong when "Naruto" repeats the password word for word. Sasuke explains that the real Naruto would not have recited such a difficult password, hence why he chose a lengthy one, and the impostor revealed to be the Kusagakure ninja Shiore. Swallowing his scroll, Shiore paralyses Sasuke and Sakura with visions of their deaths. While, I know how paralyses Justu works, it doesn't exactly affect me.