Team Kakashi Is on the move!

Yurika, a decoder heads to decode the message about what has happened in the Sunagakure. Deidara heads off before Kankurō can do anything, so he must contend with Sasori. In Konohagakure, the decoder delivers word about the message from Sunagakure. Team Kakashi's mission is to find out anything and assist the Suna in any way they can. Kankurō tries to attack Sasori to no avail. It turns out that the creator of all three puppets is none other than Sasori of the Red Sand himself. Sasori shoots his tail at Kankurō and injects the poison in him. Kankurō soon collapses due to the poison spreading throughout his entire body and blacks out. At the gate of Konoha, Jiraiya tells Naruto not to use "that technique" before heading off.

Upon hearing of Gaara's kidnapping, Team Kakashi left for Sunagakure (Or Hidden Sand Village) On the way, we've met with and were joined by Temari, who was on her way back from being Suna's representative at the Chūnin Exams in Konoha. On their way, Naruto told Sakura, Me and Temari that he is the host of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox and that Akatsuki are after the demon inside Gaara. The thing Is, I already knew this...After learning this, Sakura vowed to do everything she could to protect Naruto from being a victim of the Akatsuki. Temari was thankful that there was finally someone who could understand Gaara, and grateful to Naruto for changing Gaara and attempting to save him.

"Naruto. I'm willing to follow behind you, whatever It takes." I say patting Naruto on the shoulder, Naruto smiles back at me.

After arriving at Sunagakure, Team Kakashi learned of the attack on Kankurō. Despite the failed attempt by the medics on-hand, Sakura cured Kankurō, thus demonstrating her skill with medical techniques. Sakura also developed several portable antidotes rather quickly. Using a piece of Sasori's clothing found on one of Kankurō's destroyed puppets, Team Kakashi was able to track him, thus leading them to Gaara. Temari offered to assist them, but Chiyo, another puppeteer and Sasori's grandmother, went in her place. Back in Konoha, Tsunade decided to send Team Guy as backup for Team Kakashi.

While Team Kakashi tracked Sasori through the piece of clothing, the Akatsuki leader sent Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki to deal with Team Kakashi and the approaching Team Guy, respectively. In a forest, Me, Kakashi and Naruto were able to defeat Itachi after some effort using one of Kakashi's clones, My Kamui  and Naruto's new Big Ball Rasengan (Giant Rasengan/Odama Rasengan). Meanwhile, Team Guy was largely disabled by Kisame, leaving Guy himself to fight Kisame alone. Guy emerged victorious by opening six of the eight chakra gates to perform his Morning Peacock technique, which allowed him to pummel Kisame to death. However, both Akatsuki members were actually entirely different people in disguise. They were made into weaker copies of those they were impersonating through the leader's Shapeshifting Technique.

Despite their victories, the two teams realized their battles were distractions to buy time for Akatsuki to extract Shukaku from Gaara, which would kill him if completed. At the Akatsuki hideout, a barrier was blocking the entrance. Directed by Kakashi, Team Guy removed the four seals maintaining the barrier, but a failsafe created clones of them as a further distraction. Ultimately, the many delaying tactics employed by Akatsuki are successful, as Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura and Chiyo found Deidara and Sasori guarding Gaara's lifeless body. This lead to Naruto entering tailed-beast state rage upon seeing Deidara sitting on the Kazekage's corpse. While Chiyo and Sakura fought Sasori, Deidara flew off on a clay bird with Gaara's body, with Me, Naruto and Kakashi in pursuit.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 06, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

What if Series: What if I was in...Naruto/Naruto Shippuden??जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें