A Lack of Respect!

While Tsunade was having dinner that night, Me, Jiraiya, Naruto arrived at the same bar. Suspicious of Jiraiya's reason for searching for her, Tsunade asked what he wanted, to which he replied that Konoha wanted her to be the new Hokage. He even found out that Tsunade and Shizune had already found out about the Third's death and encountered Orochimaru along the way. She immediately rejected the offer, saying that anyone who would willingly take the title was a fool. Naruto, enraged that she would disrespect the title of Hokage and those who had held its position so bluntly, challenged Tsunade to a battle. I tried to stop them but the two stepped outside, and it was very clear that the Sannin is more powerful, as Tsunade sent Naruto flying by using only her index finger. Then she asked him what made him care about the Hokage so much. Naruto replies to her that his dream is to be Hokage someday. Tsunade then thought of her two most beloved Nawaki and Dan and their hopes of being Hokage as well. Naruto noticed she had lowered her guard, and unwilling to give up, he readied his imperfect Rasengan for an attack.

Naruto tries to hit Tsunade with his not yet perfected Rasengan. Tsunade punches the ground, creating a fissure that Naruto is trapped in, negating his attack. She then berates Jiraiya for trying to teach Naruto a technique that he couldn't possibly master. Jiraiya tells Tsunade that he's also teaching me the Rasengan, which makes her berate him even more. Naruto insists that he could, and bets that he could master it in three days...I followed in Naruto's determination that we will master the Justu. Naruto's personality reminds Tsunade of her deceased loved ones, so she accepts the bet, giving Naruto a week to master it. If Naruto won, she would accept that he could become Hokage, and would give him her incredibly valuable necklace that had originally belonged to the First Hokage. If he loses, then she would get to keep Gama-chan, his purse full of money. Naruto accepts her terms and we decide to begin training. 

Later that night, Jiraiya comes to sit next to Tsunade at a shop, and the two discuss her lover, her brother, Me, Naruto and Orochimaru. Jiraiya reminds her that her loved ones all died for the village, and that if she helps Orochimaru, their deaths would be in vain. Meanwhile, Shizune talks to Us (Me and Naruto) about Tsunade's past and about the history of the necklace. Shizune explains that the necklace wasn't an ordinary necklace, and that if anyone except Tsunade wore it, that person would die. While Shizune was talking to us, Tsunade is sitting on top of the gate of Tanzaku Quarters, thinking back on her brother and her lover, both of whom died and whose deaths she could not prevent.

As the week went by, Naruto and I continued our training, although we was unable to properly combine both the spinning and power aspects together, and had happy results. Tsunade watched our progress from afar, noting how similar we was to both her dead brother and lover. Once a week had gone by, Naruto and I appeared to have been unsuccessful, and laid unconscious with fatigue. Tsunade met Jiraiya for drinks, where he told her that he was aware that Orochimaru had offered her something. After Jiraiya had made it clear that he would kill her if she helped Orochimaru, Tsunade drugged his drink, promptly putting him to sleep. The next morning, Tsunade met with Orochimaru as promised, and prepared to heal his arms. Before she could do so, however, she was stopped by Orochimaru's assistant, Kabuto Yakushi.