The Epic Sannin Showdown

Having recognised that Tsunade's healing technique was filled with killing intent, due to being a medical-nin himself, Kabuto realised that she had no intention of helping Orochimaru. As Orochimaru asked Tsunade why she would betray him, Tsunade replies that though she would have given anything to see her loved ones again, she couldn't bring herself to heal Orochimaru as he would only destroy Konoha, the village both her brother and lover died to protect, and was enlightened by Naruto. With Tsunade being the only person who can heal Orochimaru, they decide to take her by force, and Kabuto and Tsunade begin to fight. Although Tsunade has far more battle experience than Kabuto, he is able to hold his own against her, even managing to get in a few debilitating attacks. She eventually gains the upper hand, but her Body Pathway Derangement technique is quickly overcome by Kabuto's knowledge of the human body. As Kabuto charges at her and prepares to put Tsunade out of commission, Me, Naruto, Jiraiya, and Tsunade's assistant, Shizune, arrive to help.

Uninterested in their assistance, Tsunade tries to resume her battle with Kabuto, though he slits his palm, paralysing her due to her fear of blood. As she is taken aside to recover, Jiraiya battles Orochimaru while Me, Naruto and Shizune battle Kabuto. Using his own blood and a summoning seal on Orochimaru's arms, Kabuto manages to summon twin snakes, while Naruto and Jiraiya both attempt to summon Gamabunta; however, they both lack the chakra required and end up summoning Gamakichi and Gamatatsu instead. 

Due to the drug Tsunade gave him, Jiraiya is unable to properly control his chakra and his techniques are underpowered. With Orochimaru unable to use his arms, however, his abilities are limited as well. 

Kabuto, on the other hand, is more than capable of dealing with  Me, Naruto and Shizune. "Well, well...Nine-Tails brat, are you and your friends ready to die!?" Kabuto says readying to attack us. Naruto whispers in my ear with a plan, he asked me to make a Lightning Clone and to help Shizune distract Kabuto while we prepare the Rasengan. I asked Naruto to make a few clones as well. As the plan goes well at first, Kabuto makes quick work of Shizune and the clones and turns to see Tsunade. Before he can harm her, my last Lightning Clone drops from above ready to attack Kabuto with his sword. Kabuto strikes my clone but after he destroys it, he is stunned by Lightning. Naruto and I create and deliver a dual perfect Rasengan to Kabuto's stomach.

Combination: Dual Rasengan Attack!

Despite trying to heal himself after being hit with the Dual Rasengan, Kabuto's wounds are too extensive for him to deal with and he collapses. However, he manages to have torn the muscles surrounding Naruto's heart, causing Naruto to begin dying. I was shocked at this and asked Tsunade for help. Tsunade does what she can, determined to save him. Her efforts work, and Naruto regains consciousness long enough to claim the necklace he has won. After he falls asleep, Tsunade puts the necklace around his neck, hoping that he will some day become Hokage. Orochimaru, recognising Naruto and I as a potential future threat, aims for Naruto to kill him. I was about to block Orochimaru's attack but Tsunade, determined to make sure Naruto becomes Hokage, overcomes her fear of blood and uses herself as a human shield to block the attack. When asked why she would risk her life to save him, Tsunade replies that it is her duty as the Fifth Hokage, finally accepting the role she was offered.  Tsunade tells me to take Naruto to safety...I comply and does what she orders. She then unleashes the seal on her forehead and uses a regenerative technique that heals her of her injuries. Intending to eliminate Orochimaru once and for all, Tsunade prepares to summon Katsuyu. Jiraiya and Kabuto both recognise the technique she is about to use, and the two quickly summon Gamabunta and Manda.

Katsuyu and Gamabunta double-teamed Manda, although the latter was able to hold his own. Using her inhuman strength, Tsunade was able to pin Manda down with the sword of Gamabunta, and delivered a finishing blow to Orochimaru. Deciding to use his last resort in order to regain the use of his arms, Orochimaru retreated with Kabuto, leaving Tsunade, Jiraiya, Shizune, and Naruto to their own devices. Once Naruto recovered, and learned of Tsunade's acceptance of the Hokage title, he remarked that she was undeserving of the job, due to the fact that the Third Hokage had been better in every possible way. The two stepped outside the restaurant to have another fight, although this time Tsunade gave Naruto a gentle kiss on the forehead instead of a blow to the face. After lunch, the group set off for Konoha..