Homecoming / Three Year Gap

Hi, hello! Welcome to the second part of our story. Or aka "What If I was in...Naruto/Naruto Shippuden??" Before we begin let's upgrade our protagonist "Jin Kensaku/Uchiha" ever since the "Sasuke Recovery" mission failed. Jin was suffering in the hospital after a brutal strike from Sasuke's Chidori and made him go into trauma and pain. Allowing him to unlock the Mangekyo Sharingan. (Which is surprisingly how it fucking works.... "It is initially awakened by the trauma suffered from witnessing the death of someone close to the user.") Actually, he unlocked it by seeing Curse Mark Level 2 Sasuke and Demon Fox Tail 1 Naruto battle it out trying to either save or kill eachother before Jin completely passed out. After the events of the hospital Jin and Ino are not dating...YET, but they are getting very close to each other. maybe a little romantic on the side. Jin, now being a Chunin has upgraded his skill Level and is now capable of doing great Taijustu, Genjustu and Ninjustu.

Ninjutsu: 4 > 5

Taijustu: 3 > 4

Genjustu:  4

Intelligence: 5

Force: 2 > 3

Speed: 4

Stamina (Chakra): 5

Seal Knowledge: 2 

Since It's been Three Years, by then Jin should be able to use the Imperfect Susano'o and he has good abilities. Unlike Kakashi, he can travel through the Kamui Dimension and backwards, he can't use the Amaterasu, but he can replace an object with himself to a different position or he can teleport himself like Sasuke does. He can use his perception skills to see far beyond his normal sight, kind of like the Byakugan. And unlike Naruto, Jin would master the art of the Rasengan using the different Elements of his Chakra Natures, such as Fire Style: Flame Rasengan or Wind Style: Rasengan, or even Lightning Style: Rasengan Flash. All possibilities of Rasengan could be endless.  

Now that Is over....Sigh, let's get right into it. Shippuden Time!!

......................

In the present day, Team Ebisu is scampering out of a forest in Konoha, chasing a cat. Konohamaru runs into Teuchi, the owner of Ramen Ichiraku. Teuchi immediately berates "Naruto", before remembering that it is Konohamaru and that Naruto is no longer in Konoha. After completing their mission, Konohomaru asks for a tougher mission so that he may challenge himself. Ebisu states that they are only genin, and Tsunade adds that fresh graduates from the Academy only get D-rank missions. Konohamaru sits down on the floor and asks for a tougher mission, the same way Naruto did following his mission capturing the very same cat. Konohamaru tells them that they are all looking at the Seventh Hokage. When Tsunade asks why he said seventh instead of sixth, Konohamaru states that the position of Sixth Hokage will go to none other than Naruto. The mention of Naruto's words elicits surprise from Iruka, Tsunade and Ebisu. As Team Ebisu leaves, Tsunade remarks that while Konohamaru may or may not be the future Seventh Hokage, he is definitely just like Naruto. Shizune then adds that Naruto and Jiraiya should be returning from their training and travel soon.

At the same moment, Naruto and Jiraiya emerge out of the forest and enter through Konoha's border gate. The two ninja stationed at the border recognise the two instantly. After entering the village, Naruto climbs up a pole and, standing on top of a tower, announces that Konoha hasn't changed for a bit and proudly declares that he has returned to Konoha. He notices Tsunade's face on Hokage Rock, and realises that that is the only difference. Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi spot Sakura and Konohamaru asks where she's headed to. Sakura tells him that Tsunade asked her to run an errand by the front gate and invites them to tag along. As they get there, the two guards tell them that someone special just arrived and is currently inside the village. Realizing that Naruto has returned, Sakura and Konohamaru rush through the village and find him. Hearing this as well, I follow the two in only to find Sakura and Konohamaru speaking to Naruto. Naruto see's me and greets me with joy! Telling me that I have changed, as in I've been taller and my hair a little more spiky than before. I thank Naruto. 

"It's been a while Naruto, Master Jiraiya. I'm happy to see you."

Sakura instantly notices that Naruto is taller than her now, and admires how mature he has become. She asks him whether she looks like a woman now, unlike the original story Naruto tells Sakura that she's more beautiful and gives her a smile, this pleases Sakura and she gives a smile back. Konohamaru then decides to show Naruto his Sexy Technique, telling Naruto that he has managed to get the curves just right. Naruto then admonishes Konohamaru for using such a technique and that such a move is beneath him, prompting Sakura to reflect on how Naruto has changed on the inside as well, admiring the new mature Naruto while also slightly missing the younger, rambunctious Naruto. Naruto gives Konohamaru a smile. "Konohamaru, you don't have to use that Technique just for silliness. He can actually make use of the Justu by making a bit of distraction. 

"So, you're saying this justu could be used as a battle technique?" Konohamaru says, Naruto kind of agree's with that statement but If he wants to, he could try. Konohamaru thanks Naruto and gives him a hug before saying goodbye. This new mature Naruto smiles, turns to Sakura and me. 

"So guys, want to go get Ramen? I'm kind of starving after walking all this way.." Naruto asks, putting his elbows up and his hands on the back of his hair. Sakura says there was no time for Ramen since they have to go meet Tsunade. Then, Me, Jiraiya, Sakura and Naruto then head to Tsunade's office to report the former two's arrival. Tsunade is glad that they have returned, and asks Naruto to show her what he has learned. She tells him that she has found an opponent for Me, Naruto and Sakura to fight, and that she purposely withheld him from missions the past few days so that he could be at his best. Naruto wonders who the opponent could be just as the door opens, causing Naruto to gasp. 

Before she can finish, two ninja knock on the door and enter - none other than Shikamaru and Temari. Sakura proudly tells Shikamaru to guess who has returned, and it takes Shikamaru a few seconds to realize that it is Naruto, while Temari ponders whether the Naruto standing in front of her is the same Naruto she once knew. Naruto asks whether Shikamaru is his opponent, and Shikamaru tells him that he has no clue what Naruto is talking about, as he is here only to drop off some paperwork. Tsunade tells Naruto that his opponent is right outside. Naruto then opens the window and sees his old sensei, Kakashi, sitting there reading Icha Icha. Naruto decides to bestow a present to Kakashi, and gives Kakashi the latest volume of Icha Icha that Jiraiya wrote, which has not even been released yet. Kakashi is overwhelmed, but Tsunade tells him to get a grip. Naruto then asks Kakashi if he is his opponent, and Kakashi states that he is Team 7's opponent; Tsunade not only wished to test Naruto's training that Jiraiya put him under, but also the training she gave to Sakura the same with Kakashi and me. However, as Kakashi wants to start reading the book Naruto gave him, he tells Naruto that they cannot begin the exercise now since Naruto must be tired from his journey.

Later, Me, Naruto and Sakura are now at the training grounds when Kakashi appears. Me, Naruto and Sakura recall the training grounds as the location of our very first training test, and immediately reminisce on their memories of Team 7, back when Sasuke was on the team. The mere thought and mention of Sasuke bums us three out, but they are snapped out of it by the chime of bells. Kakashi tells them that they would be doing the same test they did the first time they became ninja, to take the bell from Kakashi. Naruto asks whether Kakashi would be reading the whole time, and Sakura adds that he most likely already finished. Kakashi tells them that he has not finished reading, but that he cannot afford to read during this exercise, as both Naruto and Sakura have been trained by a Sannin and with me having 3 Chakra Natures along with the Mangekyo Sharingan... Kakashi then raises his forehead protector, as he claims he would need his Sharingan to take on us three at once. The fourr are being watched in the shadows by Jiraiya, Tsunade and Shizune, the latter three interested in the outcome of the match.