Author's Note

Hi everyone,

I decided to write this note to let you all know what is going to happen with the book from now onwards.

Starting from today on , all the chapters except for the author's note will go private for a while.

After looking at all of your comments I realised the timeline in the story isn't quite right, for example them getting married while still supposedly being in highschool is pretty weird.

This combined with the fact that I had already started rewriting this story back in October of last year because I didn't really like the writing style anymore made me come to this decision.

The book will go back up eventually but for now I think it is best to make it private while I rewrite te story because if it stays up the story line will become too distorted and confusing.

I have already started rewriting and for now I have finished 10 of the 30 chapters, unfortunately the book won't be going back online before I finished all 30 chapters.

I will try to do this as soon as possible but I can't really give an estimated time since I do also still have work, school and therapy etc to attend to.

I want to thank everyone for their continued support for this book and for the amazing feedback and comments I got from all of you.

I promise to bring this book back as soon as possible.

Another thing you can look out for is the sequel of this book which I have already started writing a while ago.

The sequel is called Intoxicating Love and it will continue right away from where I left off in this book.

Meaning you will finally get to know what Harry's reaction was all about.

I hope I will see everyone back  in either this book or the sequel when they come online.

For the people I won't see back, Thank you for your support all these years and I wish everyone all the best in life.

-Kay