Chapter 33: Weird

❀Azalea❀

❀Azalea❀

I wake up alone. I punch the spot Grey lays, picturing it's his arm or something. I pick up my phone from the table beside the bed and a message from him shows once I turn it on.

'I had to work early this morning. I'll be at the restaurant by the time you wake up so come fuckin see me'  it reads and I bite back a smile. 

I sit up slowly and fix the large t-shirt that hides the rest of my bare body. I pet Bear who lays at the end of the bed and eventually decide that it's time to get up.

When I do, my goody region aches. I sigh, laying back down.

I try again a couple of minutes later. I walk semi-slowly to the bathroom and do everything I need to do. Shower, sing like the best singer in the world in the shower, brush my teeth, do my hair, and tinkle.

I throw on a pair of leggings and a thin pullover over top of my light blue shirt. I cuddle with Bear for a couple of minutes while watching a short documentary on what it will be like when I go to prison.

I pick myself up, give Bear a kiss on the head, lock the door on my way out, and head to my car.

Getting in my car I have to take it a bit slower. My extreme goody region is just really slowing me down today.

I go eighty in a twenty-five speed limit zone and one-hundred in a fifty zone on the way to the restaurant.

What if I actually did that? I would never. I don't think my legs would let me do that.

Arriving in town square, I stop by the coffee shop that just so happens to be my favorite and I get Grey and me the same thing.

Iced caramel coffee. I know it's his favorite. Every time I get it he ends up taking it. I end up slapping his butt. He ends up slapping mine. It's a repetitive cycle. But this time he's getting his own because I'm drained and I needa full one for myself.

Is it because of the sexy time we had last night? No. Prison documentaries make me nervous.

And the sexy time had a big part.

I push open the door of the restaurant and I'm greeted by Jai.

"Y'all are closed today?" I ask, looking around the place and noticing that it's empty.

"Yeah, we had a busy morning and just haven't opened back up yet," he nods, "Grey's somewhere in the back."

"Thank you Jai," I smile, "I would've got you something at the coffee place but I don't know what you like."

"It's okay," he smiles back, his blue eyes brightening. Such a darling.

I bust through the door to the back and see Jonas.