Chapter 28: Done

❀Azalea❀

❀Azalea❀

"I got go-go juice Mr. Terrip!" I raise my coffee in the air, smiling widely.

"Like you need coffee, you're wild enough," he shakes his head.

My eyes are tired, my personality isn't.

"Did you know that Grey has never had Capri-Sun?" I sit my chin on my hand, leaning on his desk.

"Who? What's Capri-Sun?" I close my eyes and internally try to not be disappointed in his ability to never remember anything I say.

"The guy that comes here with me sometimes and Capri-Sun is a drink," I explain.

Why doesn't anyone know what Capri-Sun is?

The bell at the door goes off, signaling that someone has entered.

A girl, probably around my age or a little older walks up to us, a small shy smile on her face.

"Hi," her voice says quietly. She tucks her shoulder-length black hair behind her ear.

"Do you have any books here on constitutional law?" She questions. Mr. Terrip looks over at me for the answer.

"I think we might," I give her a smile, standing and ushering her to follow me.

Oh my gosh. We can be friends.

Don't say anything stupid. Don't say anything stupid.

"Are you studying law?" I question her as I lead her to the section where the book would most likely be.

"Oh no, it's a general studies class at Western Oak," she explains.

If not a four year college, I wanted to go to Western Oak Community College. But, neither happened.

"We're doing a presentation and I need a book on it," she says further.

"A book on constitutional law would be around this area," I show her the area of government-related books.

"I'm Abby," she smiles.

Does this mean she wants to be friends?! I need to calm down.

"I'm Li-Azalea," I've been around Grey too much I think. But I'm not going to stop being around him. Anyone who sets their eyes on his bootylicious butt can see the reason why. And he's a darling sometimes I guess.