Prologe . (PART OF THE BOOK.)

This is my second time writing a book so there still might be some rough edges. But I love feedback so comment and vote if you liked this.

Rose P.O.V.

I stagger out into the pouring rain and pull the hood on my tattered jacket tighter around my face. I move to the end of the drive way and open the rusted mail box causing it to groan from use. I glance back at my families small one- story 3 bedroom one-bathroom house, before shoving the mail under my arm and walk back.

I hear the crack of thunder as I softly close the chipped white door, careful not to break off the silver barely-hanging-in-there door knob. Again.

I walk into the livingroom and slip past all of my siblings who's eyes are glued on the barely- working pre historic T.V. into the small kitchen. I take a seat at the little table, in one of the two wooden mis-match chairs scooted into the corner of the room.

I toss the mail to my frail and worn looking mother who sits across the table with bandages on her hands from working at the textile factories all day.

We have a few similarities we both have white-blond hair as do the rest of my siblings, we have the same very light blue eyes except for hers are dimmer from age.

But, body-build wise I am like my dad, I am 5'6" with extra muscel from working at the loading docks since I was fifteen.

My mom glances at each piece of mail with a dull expression, until she reaches the last piece of mail she pauses to read where it came from then looks up at me with wide eyes and says, "it's for you," And hands it to me, I hesitently grab the letter and look at where it is from just as my mom had.

My heart drops when I see where its from.

The Palace.

Alright, I hope you like it. The first chapter will have both point of veiws and will be longer. So please,

Vote. Comment. Follow

-A.G.