05.

Junhui felt his cheeks get hotter when he kept gazing over at Minghao.

What is he doing here? He thought to himself. Why was he still in school anyways. It's not that Minghao actually took the effort to get his grades up anyways. And at that hour, only the students who had homework classes were still around. It was even too late for them to be still at school since it was almost 6 pm.

"W-what are you doing here..?" He softly asked Minghao, who's still relaxed.

"I heard music, so I wanted to take a look." The younger casually replied.

How should I react now?

Junhui felt like he's internally flipping. Why was he even talking to him at the first place? Minghao never even laid an eye on him before. Even though Junhui played a lot of situations over and over in his head, just in the case that he wouldn't panic at the moment they met.

And now he was so flustered and surprised that he still had no idea what to say to him..

"Y-you like music?" Was the first thing he thought of. It didn't sounded that weird right?

"Yes I really enjoy music!" Junhui thought to notice a little sparkle going through Minghao's eyes, what increased the speed of his pumping heart.

"Really?!" Junhui felt a little relieved, his nervousness started to fade away. Talking about his passion helped him a lot.

"Yes! I love to dance and to rap. Secretly I also sing a lot, but I don't think it's my strongest point.."

He got up and dragged his seat all the way over. Oh no , Junhui thought to himself when he sat down right in front of him.

Now he could actually see the little details on his face, what left him flustered.

He always wondered how Minghao looked up close. And now he knew for sure, that it was even more beautiful then he could even imagine. He could actually look right into his eyes and see the details of his dark brown iris. The little lines on his deep pink lips.

What would they feel like...

"So, what do you like to do?"

Minghao's voice immediately snapped Junhui out of his thoughts. Did he zone out? He better not make a fool out of himself this time..

"I- eh.." He needed a little moment to get back to the subject they were talking about. "I kind of play piano, singing and dancing."

Minghao looked at him a little confused. "Kind of?"

"Well, I never really took lessons, so I don't know if you can call it official?"

The eyes of the black haired boy widened as he heard Junhui speak. "You never took any lessons in your life?! How is that possible?! You're like.. crazy talented!"

Junhui's heart felt as if it could explode any minute. He got so flustered by the younger's compliment. It totally left him speechless.

"Ah.. it's n-nothing.." He replied, looking down so his heart might stop beating this fast. What failed miserably, but Minghao might not notice it, right?

"Yes, it is! Don't be so modest about it. You really have a talent to treasure!" 

Minghao's compliments kept making it harder for Junhui to calm down. His heart only started to beat at a higher pace, while he did all he could to stay calm on the outside. Of course you don't expect your secret crush, who you'll never be able to be with, to come at you and kill you with compliments. Right?