19.

Stop it... stop it ...stop it!

What if Junhui heard you?!

You're so pathetic!

Minghao bit his lower lip as he tried to stop the sobs that were leaving his mouth. But he failed, because the harder he tried to keep them in, the louder they got. He was too scared that Junhui, in the other room, might hear him.

What would he do if he heard him? Would he leave? That was the last thing Minghao wanted. The person who made him feel at home entered his house, which he could finally call home now. The only person he didn't wanted to lose right now..

But if he kept on crying like this, he might hear it and leave anyways.

Minghao had that dream again. One of the so many that kept stalking him every night. He couldn't get rid of them, how hard he tried, they always came back. And if it weren't the dreams, his mind would keep him awake until he got tired of the crying.

He felt the sudden urge to walk over to Junhui's bedroom and tell him everything that's been bothering him ever since his father decided to start drinking. To lift every burden that's been hanging on his shoulders what only got heavier the more time gone by. But he was too scared. Too scared that he would leave him too..

He never told anyone about how he felt, because he was scared the same would happen what happened before. Being bullied would be one of the scars he carried along with him and he couldn't let that happen again.

But what if he just went over to the elders room..?

No talking about his horrible past, but just.. saying hi? Even though it was 3 am, he couldn't resist the thought if seeing Junhui right now.

What if I creep the hell out of him?

He doubted about it. But the more he thought about Junhui, the less his crying got. His tears started to dry and he didn't had to keep in his sobs anymore, because they slowly started to fade away.

That's when he made the decision.

Slowly he got out of his bed, buttoning up the 3 buttons that hung open on his Pyjama. His kermit the frog Pyjama..

Minghao always liked way too childish things. He simply didn't care, because no one at school would find out about his huge collection of plushies and his pyjama's. And the fact that Junhui knew didn't bother him a single bit.

He walked up to his door, slowly pulling down the handle afraid that he might wake his roommate from sleeping.

He tippietoed over to Junhui's room, inhaling deeply and silently nodding on the door. His heartbeat started racing and he was afraid it might beat harder than his knock on the door.

"Junhui?" He asked, but he got no reply. Of course not, it was 3 am, the boy must've been exhausted after the day of moving. But still he opened the door a little, peeking inside.

Even though it was dark, he could clearly see Junhui lying on his side, hugging his pillow. Silently be walked inside, walking over to the window as he seated himself on the windowsill. The dark blue sky was filled with bright stars and the moon was half full. A beautiful sight.

But the person sleeping in the bed next to the window, was just as pretty as the breathtaking view he got, staring out of the window..

The way he was peacefully sleeping, his chest moving in a rhythmically way up and down, just like his breath. His hoodie in a slumpy way over his head.

Yes, he might be a little creepy for sneaking in to his room and staring at the peacefully sleeping figure. But he couldn't care less, because it made him feel at ease. The dream of his past started sinking away the longer he sat there and moved his gaze from the night sky to Junhui.

A sudden move scared Minghao. Junhui's eyelashes started shaking a little and Minghao was afraid he would open his eyes. But with a big sigh he hugged the pillow tighter and he went back to sleeping as peacefully as he did before.

Should I..?

Minghao couldn't resist the though of lying down in the other bed next to him. Falling asleep next to him. Even though he didn't had the guts to actually cuddle up with him, or even move at least a little closer to him so their bodies would connect in some way. But the thought of sleeping next to Junhui felt so amazing at that moment.

But he didn't. He didn't know if Junhui could possibly wake up before he got the chance to sneak out again in the morning, so he decided to get back to his room. Softly he slumped out of the elders room, gazing over to him one more time before he closed the door, sneaking back to his own room.

Why does he keep giving me those feelings?

Even though the questions about his feelings towards Junhui were still there, he felt a lot better. The thoughts about his dad and the dream he just had seemed to be gone.

He closed the door of his bedroom and lay back in his bed, pulling up the blanket till his chin.

Just like he saw Junhui doing, he grabbed the pillow of the bed beside him and he pulled it against his chest. His eye lids got heavy and he started drifting off.

Right before he fell asleep something happened he never did when he was alone. A small smile appeared on his face.

A real one.

Because of the one thought that crossed his mind.

Thank you Junhui.. thank you for coming into my life and being here..

A/N

God you all got to believe me, but I start to get more enthusiastic about this storyline the more I write on it! Also... 900 reads?! You have no idea how happy I am:)

Thank you all so much and stay tuned for more CUTENESS!

-Dana