12.

After one last round of loud cheering the crowd slowly started to leave the tribunes, including a happily cheering Junhui who wasn't able to behave like any other normal person anymore. Minghao kept hyping him up for the whole match, who also wasn't like himself anymore. More like a version of him that's 10 times more cheerful. 

It all started a bit awkward, sitting next to each other while Minghao and Mingyu were talking to each other. Since Wonwoo was sitting on the other side of Mingyu, Junhui sat there on his own, staring over the empty field. 

But as soon as the game started, Minghao fixated all of his attention on Junhui, to talk him trough the game. For the full 2 hours. It started easy, but as soon as the school's team scored, they got hyped up. Every minute that passed, Minghao started explaining more cheerful, which hyped Junhui up. So the more the game passed, the crazier they got..

Minghao peeked over his shoulder to see if Junhui is still behind him, huge grin from ear to ear plastered to his face. 

"Junhui!!!!!" He yells, acting like a little child when he suddenly swirls around and pokes the elder in his side, because he's aware of the fact that it's his weak spot. 

"Minghao, don't!" Junhui playfully tried to slab Minghao, who turned around and tried to run away. But it only makes him bump into a random student that's making his way down the tribune. The guy he bumped into looked back, eyes filled with annoyance, but kept on walking. 

Minghao turned around again and grabs Junhui's shoulders, slamming his head onto it while laughing like crazy. Junhui felt tears welling up in the corners of his eyes by Minghao's outstanding action. His tummy started hurting because of all the laughter, in which he probably will be stuck in for a good while. 

They tried to keep on walking, while Minghao casually kept his arm around Junhui's shoulder. Any one else who would've seen  the two boys would thought they were influenced by alcohol. But they, or at least Junhui, didn't care about it a single bit. For once in his life he felt as if the whole world could judge him, he simply didn't care at all. 

Minghao's arm was laying over his shoulders and for the first time he wasn't going insane on the inside, because he felt as relaxed together with him. He felt like... himself. As if Minghao wouldn't judge him if he didn't try hard, just because Minghao wanted to be together with him himself. The feeling of euphoria lit up his whole world and he felt like the luckiest person on earth in that little moment. 

He knew for sure he never felt this in love in his whole life before, and that moment confirmed his crush without a doubt. All his worries and even the little jealousy he ever built up seemed to disappear in a miraculous way. For the first time, he felt like he could actually make a chance to be together with him. They would fit each other so perfectly.. 

/\_/\

After a while of messing around they came at the bottom of the tribune. It took a while, since everyone who there, wanted to be down as first. So it was a big mess, but they managed to get down, still together. 

Minghao still had his arm loosely around Junhui's shoulder and he wasn't planning on pulling it back any time soon. Even though Junhui was a bit taller and it wasn't the most comfortable position, he couldn't wish for anything better. The two of them laughing so hard they could fall down any moment, so caught up in the moment. For the first time he felt really happy. 

He didn't have to fake anything in front of Junhui, he was finally able to be himself. He was finally able to be happy again. All because of this guy that just walked into his life. The guy he wanted to be with all the time because he was different. Because he felt like.. home. He felt like his home. The place he preferred to be and where he felt safe. 

Something he didn't experience in such a long time...

"Mingyu! Wonwoo!" He yelled when they finally found the two others, who they lost in the big crowd. They also already lost the rest of the group they were with, but it didn't matter to Minghao. He didn't need a handful of flirting girls around him, scared that it might get Junhui away from him. 

"Good match huh?!" Mingyu exclaimed happily. 

"It truly was!" Minghao answered, still not getting rid of the amazing feeling his body was filled with. 

"Hey Minghao, I think I'd better go home now." Junhui said, pointing out the time on his phone. 22.34 it showed. 

That's what made Minghao feel a little less happy again. It was Friday, so that ment he couldn't see Junhui for over 2 days. The strange feeling in his stomach, that was growing stronger, disappeared for a moment when he thought about that. 

I'm feeling weird again..

Just as Junhui wanted to lift his arm off his shoulders Minghao jumped in. "N-no wait!" Which made him look back. "I, eh- still wanted to get coffee! Can we get coffee? Mingyu, Wonwoo, do you also want coffee? Yeah? Cool let's get coffee!" He quickly pulled back his arm and grabbed the hem of Junhui's sleeve for the second time that night and he pulled him together with him. 

"It's not that we have a choice... let's go!" Wonwoo said happily to Mingyu, walking along with Junhui and Minghao, leaving a confused Mingyu behind.  

"Well, I mean, why not?" Mingyu also approved. 

Minghao looked back at Junhui, who pulled a puzzled face after Minghao just dragged him along. "Okay okay I'll come along. I only can't stay long since I'm getting the key to my appartement tomorrow and I was planning on getting most of my stuff there so I can settle for a bit."

"Wait, you're moving out? Why haven't you told me before?" Minghao asked when they walked on a normal pace again next to each other. 

"Yes I'm moving out, and I don't know. It wasn't really mentioned before."

"Well, where are you going to then?" 

"I don't know to be honest. They are going to place me together with another student who still has a place left. So I'll see it tomorrow as soon as I get the key. I just hope it's someone nice." Minghao could notice Junhui was a little scared of whom he'll end up with. 

"It's going to be okay! I know that for sure. If you need help moving out I can help you if you want?" He offered to make him feel better. And because he wanted to spend time with him of course... 

"Thank you, I would really appreciate that!"

They proceed their conversation and immediately Minghao felt better again, just like how he felt back on the tribune. 

At that very moment, walking under the dark clear sky filled with bright stars, he realized something. Something that would probably change him forever. But it seemed so realistic at that moment. Not to forget that he felt better than before. He felt better because of one certain person. 

Junhui. 

And at that moment it started to fall in it's place. 

Minghao was building up a crush on Junhui...

A/N 

Hehe, surprise. Another chapter before we're going to enter 2020!!! 

Again thank y'all so much for all the support and love I already get on the book. And almost 400 reads yay!!!

I hope y'all had a great Christmas! Because I surely had🥰 I even made up a 3th day of Christmas, that I celebrated by sleeping over with our group at a friend. It was so much fun! I even played guitar while we are roasting Marshmallows in her fireplace! Like how awesome is that! I also played a song I wrote a few days ago and they were so proud of me, I almost cried. God I love them so much hehe>///< 

Anyways, have a happy and healthy 2020 everyone!❤️

-Dana