46.

Junhui closed the door behind him the moment he walked into his apartment. 

The lights were turned off, just like Junhui expected. Minghao would probably already be asleep since it was 1 am. And if he wasn't sleeping yet he assumed he would be in his bed. But without trying to think about it too much Junhui took off his shoes and walked trough the little hallway, heading to his own bedroom. The moment he walked into their living room his jaw dropped, just like his heart. Again, tears started welling up in the corners of his eyes and he froze in his place. 

Minghao stood in the middle of the room, the floor lit up by a lot of little wax lights, light cables hung up to the ceiling, giving the room a whole other atmosphere. Minghao himself was still wearing his jet black suit. The gel in his hair also stopped working since most of it hung in front of his face again instead of being pulled back. For a little moment the two could just stare at one another. 

Until Minghao broke the moment and carefully stepped away from all the wax lights, making his way towards Junhui. "I- Jun.." "-Minghao, please don't do this.." Junhui cut him off, waving his hands in front of him as he tried stepping away. What didn't work perfectly fine because Minghao still decided to come a little closer. "..I think it hurts enough already.. please just let me go to bed.." he basically begged the younger. 

But even though he begged Minghao to stay away Minghao grabbed both his hands he was holding in front of him as a defense. "Just come with me for a second Jun. I really need to tell you something important." Minghao said as he tried his best to make eye contact, trying his hardest to convince Junhui, who was on the verge of tears again. The younger himself also felt an inhuman urge to cry at the sight of how much he hurted Junhui. But he really needed to do this right now before he lost Junhui forever. His Junhui. 

"Minghao-" "-Please..Jun.." For a slight second Junhui looked up. The moment their eyes met everything seemed to fade away again and he knew he couldn't resist him. Of course he couldn't, he was way too weak for that. And even though he was expecting to get hurt even more, he decided to go with it. It was hard for him to admit, but it was worth it as long as it was Minghao. He would let the younger drag him trough hell, as long as the moment they held hands could only last a little longer. 

So silently he nodded, giving in to him. Junhui swallowed away the big lump that was building up in his throat and his view got a little more clear as the tears started sinking back in again. Minghao uttered a small 'thank you' and let go of his hand, walking into the kitchen. Junhui was a little confused by the sudden movement, but he decided to let it be. It really didn't matter what would happen anymore, because whatever would happen Junhui knew he was going to get more hurt..

The moment he saw Minghao walking back to Junhui a soft melody started playing. Junhui immediately recognized it as the song that was playing the moment he confessed to the younger and he stiffened even more. What was he doing? Was this his way of telling him he wasn't into him? Because if that was, Junhui knew for sure he would pack all his stuff the moment the next day would come and move back in with his parents. 

Right in front of Junhui, Minghao stopped and offered him his hand. "Junhui.. can you please dance with me?" The only thing Junhui could do was stare at his hand. Of course, all he wanted was to grab it and press their body's against each other again. To dance the rest of the night, just holding onto each other and seeing the stars in their eyes. But he couldn't. "Minghao.. Please don't do this to me.." 

"Junhui please.." Junhui saw how the younger forced himself to not cry and he knew he couldn't bare seeing him like that. So after a little moment of doubt, he still grabbed his hand. Minghao led him trough the wax lights to the little open space for the two of them. And for the second time that day Junhui lay his hand on Minghao's waist and he felt how the boy in front of him lay his hand on his shoulder.