10.

In 15 minutes it would be 7 pm. The exact time where Minghao was going to pick up Junhui to see the school's soccer team.

And still Junhui didn't decide what to wear. After he took a shower, he emptied all the boxes that where standing in his room, since he was moving out soon, to find something decent he could wear.

His room was a total mess. Almost everything he owned was stuffed in boxes, since he decided he wanted to live on his own. Well, not completely on his own, since he was moving in to an appartement he would share with another student. But he was 19 already and he thought it was a good time to take care of himself.

His parents also totally agreed with him. Of course they were going to miss him, but he stayed in town, so he was still going to see them very often.

Worried, Junhui looked on his watch, only to see that another 5 minutes had passed and that he had only 10 minutes left..

Maybe I should just stay basic?

His heart was already racing at the thought of Minghao picking him up and spending the whole night together with him. How the actual hell was he going to stay calm for the whole night?! He felt as if he couldn't even communicate normally at school with him, since Minghao tried to be around Junhui whenever he could. Of course Junhui loved every single bit of it, but he knew he couldn't keep his feelings inside forever...

Unless he could ever get over them.

Suddenly his phone buzzed. He ran over to it and checked his display to see who ended him a message.

"Hao"

1 Unread Message

Junhui's heart stopped. At least, he felt as if it stopped. Minghao never sended him a message before and he almost forgot under what name Minghao put himself in his contact list. "Hao"..

Was it even legal to be that cute? With trembling fingers he opened the message, which creeped a smile onto his face.

Hao: Almost there, u ready;)

Wen Junhui: I'm ready, u ready?

That was a lie. Junhui didn't felt ready at all, let alone the fact that he still didn't choose anything to wear.

Giving his clothes, that were spreaded around his room, one last look he decided to stick to something basic. So he grabbed a black ripped jeans, a grey hoodie and a pair of black Converse All Stars.

When he wore them he gave himself one last look in the mirror, seeing if the gel still kept his hair up. Which, luckily, was the case.

Just take a deep breath. Junhui thought to himself. Everything will be okay.

Just as he calmed himself down he heard the doorbell ringing from downstairs. His parents weren't at home, so he had to get down himself. After one last look in the mirror he ran downstairs, quickly grabbing a denim black jacket with him.

When he ran downstairs he felt his heartbeat picking up speed again and at that moment he realized how nervous he was. Was he going to he able to communicate normally with Minghao? How were they going to greet each other? Should he let him in? Were they going immediately?

He grabbed the doorknob and pulled it down, slowly opening the door which revealed a smiling Minghao.

"Hey Junhui!" He happily exclaimed as soon as he saw the older standing in the dooropening.

Junhui shifted his gaze up and down, checking out Minghao and what he was wearing, secretly hoping he wasn't being too obvious. A grey long coat with a black hoodie underneath that paired with a black skinny jeans.

"Hey! Are we going right away? Or would you maybe like to come in?"

Junhui felt releaved that he could talk this easy. See, it wasn't going to be that hard anyways, right?

"Well, it's still early, and it's a ten minute walk to school from here, so I'll come in for a second."

He stepped aside and Minghao walked in, Junhui closing the door afterwards.

Junhui already walked in to the door that led them to the living room, but he noticed that Minghao wasn't following him. So he turned around and saw him still standing on the doormat. Head hanging down a little, was he perhaps.. shy?

"Hey, what's up? You don't have to stay there all the time." Junhui laughed it off a bit, trying to comfort him a little.

"I don't know, are your parents okay with that? I mean, with me being in your house?" Minghao looked up a little, peeking at Junhui from under his jet black hair.

Where was he suddenly so insecure about? Junhui, and probably everyone in school, has never saw this side of the always cheerful and bubbly guy. So he also had no idea what was going on. To be honest, it worried Junhui a lot.

"My parents aren't even at home right now, and why would they not be okay with you?"

Out of sudden Minghao smiled, one of his bubbly smiles Junhui always saw him making. "Ah it's nothing, don't mind it please. Let's just.. go inside." Minghao walked up to him and looked him straight in the eyes.

Junhui felt a shiver creeping down his spine, knowing that something really was off. At that moment, when he saw Minghao smiling he realised something.

The smile he was wearing, that Junhui always loved so much, was fake..

A/N

Short chapter this time, sorry about that.

Also, I feel like it's really messy😬

Anyways, eh, 242 reads?! Where y'all coming from?! Why are y'all reading this?!

But thank you, it does really mean a lot to me!❤

-Dana