25.

"Wonwoo, it's you.."

He felt like he couldn't breathe. Was Mingyu telling him... he liked him too? No no no, that couldn't be possible..

"Are you..I- you..?"

"Yes Wonwoo, I like you."

Wonwoo didn't knew what was going on. For some reason he didn't saw it coming. Maybe a little bit after Mingyu kissed his cheek the other day. But for some reason Wonwoo still felt insecure about it. Mingyu was a very popular guy after all. Besides, he didn't even knew he liked boys.

"But you- you... you're so popular.. and I'm just.. just me.." He felt so confused he could barely speak.

Mingyu placed his hands on Wonwoo's, interlacing their fingers. What only drove Wonwoo more insane. He didn't even know where to look at so he just lowered his gaze.

"Wonwoo, look at me." He looked up, staring into the reasuring eyes of Mingyu. "I know that, but you know what. If you were my boyfriend I would be too proud to even worry about that. Everyone should see how lucky I would be with you."

"B-but what if people don't like it? And you get p-problems with that?"

Mingyu sighed and gave him a sweet smile. "There are always people who wouldn't like it. But the most important is that I like you. If there ever will be any problems I'll protect you from it, no matter what."

Wonwoo was totally speechless because of Mingyu's confession. The only thing he could do was stare back into his eyes. It all felt so unrealistic, as if it was just a dream he would wake up from any second. But the more he looked at him, the more he realized how much more he was falling for Mingyu. 

"So.. do you-" "-I like you too Mingyu."

Suddenly Wonwoo gained a little confidence. Not much, but enough to finally spill all his feelings that has been there since the moment he laid his eyes on Mingyu.

"I don't know why, but ever since I saw you I had these strange feelings that I couldn't explain and it only got worse when we met. I was so ashamed about it, but I couldn't help it because I was, I am, so in love. And i never felt this before and I don't know what to do about it and-"

His sentence got interrupted by a pair of soft lips pressing against his.

He closed his eyes and finally felt his whole body relax. He finally knew it was okay. It was okay that he loved the boy Kim Mingyu, because he loved him too. All his sorrows seemed to just slip off his shoulders and everything that seemed a burden to him disappeared.

He totally melted in the kiss. Mingyu's lips were even softer than he could think of. His heartbeat picked up speed and the familiar feeling roamed trough his stomach again. Until they both pulled back, staring into each other's eyes again.

Mingyu just chuckled, laying his forehead against Wonwoo's.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, Gyu, I'd love to." Wonwoo answered full of honesty.

Mingyu answered with pulling Wonwoo against him, cuddling up with him on the couch. Wonwoo lay his head under his chin, on his broad chest, and lay his arm around the tallers waist. He felt so incredibly good, in the safe arms of his boyfriend.

"You have no idea for how long I've been crushing on you." Mingyu says with a slight tone of releave in his voice. "Ever since the begin of this year, and you were in our class I've been looking at you.. I was so happy Junhui and Minghao met each other, because of them we met."

Wonwoo snuggled his nose into his shirt, taking in his scent. A muffled giggle was heard. "That's exactly the same for me.."

"You know, I wonder how much longer it will take Minghao and Junhui to get together." Mingyu suddenly said.

"You think?" Wonwoo tried to keep it a secret for a little longer, because he didn't knee for sure if Mingyu knew about Junhui's crush on Minghao.

"Trust me. I've never seen Minghao so in love with anyone before. He told me about his crush on Junhui a few days ago." Wonwoo felt a smile appearing on his face. So Minghao loved Junhui the way he loved him?! Where they also going to be a couple? 

"Junhui likes him too!" Wonwoo decided he could tell Mingyu. He knew he could trust him anyways and if it was true what Mingyu said, it was only a good thing for them to progress. "For a long time already, I really hope they get together soon!" 

"Yes! That would be amazing!"

Exactly at that moment the door got opened and a loudly laughing Junhui and Minghao stepped inside again. Minghao held a bag of groceries and stepped inside first. Even though he was scared a little, Wonwoo stayed in their comfortable cuddling position. 

"Okay wait, we missed something." Junhui said as he stood there, staring at the new couple. 

"Yes we did, explain!" Minghao suddenly got overly excited and he got closer to the two, who still didn't move a single bit. Mingyu was way too comfortable having Wonwoo laying against him like that and Wonwoo too, didn't felt like moving away soon. 

"Well.." Mingyu started as a big grin appeared on his face. "Meet Wonwoo, my boyfriend." 

For a moment the room was silent. Minghao and Junhui looked at each other while their smiles started to grow. Suddenly they both squealed and they started jumping around. 

"I knew it!" Minghao yelled happily as he hugged Junhui out of happiness. 

"They're so cute together!" Junhui squealed, hugging Minghao back tight, but in a playful way. 

"I guess.. they're happy with it?" Wonwoo asked silently, still a bit shy.

"They seem just as happy as I am right now." Mingyu answered confident, pecking the elders forehead and pulling him even closer. "And I don't think that they will take much longer either.. look at them.." He added, whispering so they couldn't hear it.

Wonwoo smiled proud and looked at the two boys who were still cheering happily, half hugging each other. "I think exactly the same.."