17.

"Junhui?"

His heartbeat dropped when he saw the boy standing in the door opening of his new apartment.

It was the last person he expected to move in with. On one side he felt relieved, but on the other side, this could be harder than he thought..

"M-Minghao?"

He was moving in with Minghao..?

His hair was messy and he was still wearing his kermit the frog pyjamas, but Junhui's heart felt like it could explode any minute. He looked so cute, handsome even.

"What are you doing here? Since when do you know where I live?" Minghao said, giving Junhui one of his wide and cheerful smiles. One of the true ones. The one that drove Junhui crazy.

"Mister Wen is moving in here, since you still have a room left. We're sorry we couldn't inform you sooner, but since your option to move in with someone was still open, we found someone who wanted the same."

Minghao's smile only got brighter and Junhui saw sparkles in his eyes as he just stood there a bit awkwardly. The two boys couldn't keep their eyes off each other.

"Yes of course! Come in!"

The man went first and Junhui followed, feeling incredible shy. Minghao noticed, so he softly grabbed his arm, pulling him inside.

"Hey.."  Junhui awkwardly said, staring at the tops of his shoes. He felt a little ashamed about his appearance, since he had to leave in a hurry. But it didn't seemed like Minghao was going to care, since he was still wearing his pyjama himself. A very childish pyjama, which suited him so extremely adorably good.

"Hi." Minghao simply replied, trying to make eye contact, in which the flustered Junhui looked up. "I wasn't expecting this at this time." He jokingly said.

"I wasn't even expecting this anyhow." For some reason he started calming him down a bit. The atmosphere around Minghao always felt good, even though he made him flustered by probably any move he made, he felt like a home to him.

That's why moving in with him was probably for the best, because he would feel at home quickly, having Minghao's presence around him. He knew he was going to embarrass himself easily and there were going to be a lot of awkward moments. But somehow Minghao always got him relaxes again. In his opinion, this would be better than anyone else.

The two looked each other in the eyes and softly chuckled a bit. Junhui still couldn't het over the fact on how cute Minghao looked this early and when he just woke up. He also knew he'd love to get used to this view every morning.

"So, Mister Wen." The man said, which got the two boys, who were still standing at the just closed door, look up. "Is there anything more I need to tell you? Is everything clear for you?"

"Eh, how about the rent?" Junhui asked, walking into the room, followed by Minghao.

"I'll send you your costs on Mail, I will also inform Mister Xu about it since you will split the costs from now on. Anything else?"

Junhui looked aside to Minghao, shaking his head. "No, I think everything is clear." In which Minghao nodded to him, giving a small smile.

"Great, I'll get going so you can start moving over!"

The man thanked both Junhui and Minghao and then walked out of the apartment. Leaving the two boys in a silence as soon as the door closed.

For a moment Junhui just awkwardly stared around, eyeing everything in Minghao, no, their apartment. Until Minghao broke their moment of silence.

"So.. what a coincidence!"

"It surely is." Junhui said, looking around a bit more, finally moving from is place to admire everything he saw in the room.

He walked straight to a piece of wall that hung full with photographs. "Did you made these?"

"Yeah.. it's a little hobby of mine, you know, photography. I like to capture the things I like the most." He added while Junhui kept admiring every single one of them. "You know what, just look around for a bit. I'll get dressed, Since I still look like I just woke up."

"Yes, of course." Junhui couldn't tore his gaze away from the beautiful pictures. They were absolutely breath taking. Most of then were just of simple things, like the morning sun that shined upon the couch, flowers, even some photo's with Mingyu.

Suddenly his heart dropped when he saw a certain photo. He rubbed in his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming. But the photo was still there afterwards.

It was a photo of Junhui. As he could see it was taken the night before. Because he saw a cup of steaming coffee in front of himself. His head was thrown back a bit as he was laughing. He captured that moment..

"What do you think?"

Junhui jumped a little after hearing Minghao's voice again and he turned around to face the casually dressed Minghao, wearing a red hoodie, only to realize he was too caught up in that photo.

"Why is there a picture of me?" He asked, shyly scratching the nape of his neck.

Minghao got a flushed face, as he quickly looked over to the photo Junhui was talking about.

"Well.. I told you, I take photos of the things that I like the most. That moment happened to be one."

He gave Junhui another bubbly smile as he walked to the kitchen. "You want some coffee too?"

"Yeah, sure!"

Even though his heart couldn't stop racing, he tried to stay calm. Minghao made a picture of him that he hang on a special wall?

"I take photos of the things I like the most."

He liked to hang around with Junhui. Minghao told him he was one of the things he liked the most. Junhui felt like screaming and crying at the same moment, just because he felt so incredibly good after hearing that.

Maybe, someday, he could get over his crush on Minghao. Maybe he would be satisfied enough with being friends. Because he assumed Minghao straight. He knew it was for the best if they stayed friends. Minghao could lose his popularity, so why should he date him..?

But for now, he knew he couldn't get over it. Not now..