16.

RIIIIIING

Junhui turned around in his bed as he tried to get used to the light that shined upon him trough the blinders. "Mhm.." He groaned in his raspy morning voice as he turned around in his bed. 

It was Saturday, of course he wasn't planning on waking up this soon. The clock on his night stand showed him 9.00, why would he wake up this early? 

Wait a minute...

RIIIIIIIIIIING 

9 am, Saturday morning! That's the guy who was going to show him his new appartement! Oh no! He slept trough his alarm! 

As if he got hit by lighting he rushed out of bed to dress himself properly and splash some water into his face. Shit! Why did this need to happen on such a special day?! Why was he this stupid?

He rushed downstairs to open the door, feeling like he was going tk get a panic attack any moment. He opened up, showing a middle-aged man in a black suit who was just getting ready to leave again, but turned around surprised as soon as he saw Junhui standing in the door opening.

"Goodmorning mister Wen."

"Goodmorning sir." Junhui said, nodding politely.

"Are you ready to go and see your new appartement? It's just a 5 minute walk." 

"Eh, yeah, let me find my coat and shoes quickly!"

Junhui rushed himself upstairs again to grab the first shoes he saw and a thin coat. Even though it was pretty warm outside the evening before, mornings were quite chilly as usual. Not thinking twice, he ran back downstairs. He would care about his appearance later, after he got his key. 

"I'm good to go." He said as soon as he came downstairs again, closing the front door behind him as he stepped outside. 

As soon as they started walking their way to Junhui's apartment, he heard a ringing sound coming out of the man's pocket. He quickly grabbed his phone and gave Junhui an apologizing look. "I'm so sorry. But I have to take this one."

So he picked up his phone and started a conversation with the person on the other side. Junhui just walked next to him in silence.

He wasn't really following the conversation, since his mind was working overhours. Mostly, he was scared who he was going to move in with. He knew the fact he wasn't popular in school, even though he got to hang out with Minghao's group now. That still didn't made him one of them.

What if this new guy he was moving into was a total asshole? Well, at least they didn't had to share a room together, because he chose for an option with tho bedrooms. They only had to share the living room, kitchen and bathroom. That wouldn't be that worse right?

But he still couldn't stop thinking about so this person could be. He didn't really got to hear the name he was going to live with, no one told him that. Maybe he should ask it to the man if he was done talking to his phone.

Junhui tried to focus on their conversation, but all he could hear was that they weren't going to stop talking soon. Not that he mind walking in silence. What was he going to talk about with him anyways?

Suddenly he thought about Minghao. Minghao..

He hasn't heard of him since yesterday. Well, he's probably still asleep, 9 am is early on a Saturday morning, especially after the long evening they spend together with Mingyu and Wonwoo, drinking coffee. Not even to forget about the game they went to.

He also couldn't expect him to send him a message that late, the evening before. Minghao must've been really tired. Because Junhui definitely was. Even though the roaming butterflies in his stomach kept him awake for a little longer..

But even though he preferred thinking about Minghao, his mind automatically switched back to the other subject, his new roommate. He was so nervous about it, it drove him insane. Minghao also drove him insane, of course, but even that feeling felt better.

What was he going to expect? What was going to happen at school after he moved in with this person? Because all he knew, is that he's moving into a special apartment that's connected with his school, and at this moment, he didn't know if it was his smartest move..

"We're here!" The man suddenly spoke, what made Junhui jump a little. He his his phone in his coat again as he walked up to the door of a tall building. 5, maybe 6 floors tall?

Junhui followed him inside, while the man kept the door open for him. Inside it looked like a basic flat, just what he expected. "Your apartment is on the third floor, shall we take the stairs?"

"Yes, sure." Junhui replied as they walked over to the stairs.

He suddenly felt the nerves shooting trough his entire body. This was the moment of truth, the moment he was going to find out who he was going to live with for the, well, the time he was going to stay here.

All he prayed for was to get a nice roommate. It didn't need to be his friend in particular, and he didn't even have to talk to him a lot. Not even on a daily basis. He just hoped it was going to be someone who was okay with living with him. Someone who would accept his presence.

They arrived at the third floor and the man walked up to the second door.

"Ready to see where you're going to live?" He asked, trying to be as cheerful as possible.

More like, ready to see who you're going to live with..

"Yes, I am." Junhui lied. He wasn't ready, but he knew there wasn't going to be a better moment where he didn't felt like this. I was now or never..

The man knocked on the door as they waited in silence. Junhui's heart started pounding like crazy and his legs were shaking. He knew that if this person wouldn't open up sooner, he would probably fall on the ground and pass out. But he didn't wanted to make a bad first impression, so he just tried to stay like he was usual.

He heard a key on the inside of the door, driving his heartbeat even more crazy. Please let it be someone nice.. Slowly, after the person unlocked the door, it got opened, revealing the guy who lived there.

"Junhui?"