09.

Junhui was nervous. His legs were shaking so bad, that if they didn't sit down any time soon, he would fall to the ground. 

"Hey!" Minghao happily said as he sat down on one of the remaining chairs around the most crowded tables in the canteen. Junhui stood there, awkwardly, a feet away from Minghao. "As you can see I brought someone. Junhui, introduce yourself." Minghao turned around on his chair  and nudged Junhui. 

He cleared his troath, nervously looking at the faces. All eyes on the table were fixated on him, what made it only worse. 

"Hi, I-eh I'm Junhui." He said. It was uncomfortable silent and the only one who seemed to be happy to see him was Minghao, who gave him soothing smiles. Most of the eyes wandered off again, and they started focussing on their own conversations again. Junhui felt a big burden fell off his shoulders and he felt safe to actually breathe again.

Minghao patted on the empty seat next to him and Junhui quickly settled himself, wiping away the sweat that was already forming on his forehead with his sweater paws. Hoping Minghao didn't see it. 

"So.. you're Junhui, right?" 

Junhui looked at the guy in front of him. Silver dyed hair, matching with friendly brown eyes. He remembered him as Soonyoung, from his science class. Soonyoung wasn't a bad student, he never dropped out and had reasonable grades. A little like Wonwoo. 

"Hey, yeah that's right. Soonyoung..? If I remember?" 

A wide smile appeared on the others face. "Yes, I am! I never really saw you here before! But if Minghao took you, you must be really nice!" Soonyoung voice is loud, but filled with happiness which made Junhui's awkwardness disappear within a nanosecond. 

"I'm guessing that's a good thing!" Junhui replied. A fluttering feeling going trough his stomach after Soonyoung's comment. Minghao must be a really nice person himself if someone said that about him. 

"It surely is a good thing, silly. Told you you're nice!" Minghao patted Junhui's shoulder and winked, what drove Junhui insane. His heart picked up speed again and he was happy that the canteen was full of noises, else Minghao might've heard it. The way he called him 'silly' was the main reason for that. Normally he and Wonwoo only scolded each other. He never been called silly before, but he totally liked the tone of it. Because it made Minghao look like a big softie. 

"Tss, whatever." Junhui laughed it away, not trying to show that it made him shy. 

He was already the happiest person on earth to be this close to Minghao. The fact that they were actually talking made it only better of course. They could even call each other.. friends? Well maybe it was a bit too early for that. But it was a heartwarming thought. 

Maybe he could lose his feelings for Minghao some day. Minghao still didn't seem gay after all, and since he dated girls a lot it seemed an unrealistic thought. Maybe the thought of being friends would satisfy him enough someday and he would eventually get over his almost fanatic crush. 

As long as Minghao didn't found out, everything would be okay. Would it..?

Little did Junhui know that things were going to change..        

"Minghao hey!" A girl who seems unfamiliar to Junhui walked up to Minghao and stood behind his chair, trying to get his attention. 

Minghao shifted his gaze and turned around to his chair, seeing the girl who called him. 

"Hey! How are you?" Junhui saw Minghao smiling and for some reason his stomach turned around. 

A sudden fit of sorrow hit him when he saw him talking to a girl like that. Of course he knew he didn't had any chance at the boy, but for some reason it hurt. Seeing his crush talking to what seemed to him 'just another girl'. 

Was this called jealousy? Was he being jealous over someone he actually just met a day ago, even though he was crushing on him for way longer. 

"So Junhui, I haven't really seen you around. Maybe you should come with us to the game tomorrow night?" 

Junhui was actually glad that Soonyoung distracted him from gazing over to Minghao and the girl, filled with jealousy. 

To the game? The sport game of the school's soccer team? He never been to one before. Mostly because he and Wonwoo never got asked, and they never really had intentions to go. Since they felt unwanted and out of place on a tribune filled with happy students. 

"Yeah! Seems like a good plan to me!" Junhui said, feeling enthusiastic already. He didn't expected it to be this easy to be accepted. Even though Soonyoung was the only one at the table who actually talked to him, he felt right. "So at what time does the game start?"

"They start at 8 pm. But if we want a decent seat you should joins us at the entrance of the school at 7.30. You think you can make it?"

"I can pick you up if you want?" Minghao suddenly suggested. Junhui turned to him and saw that the girl he was just talking to left, since he didn't saw her anywhere. He felt relieved for some reason. 

Was she going to be his new girlfriend..?

"Sounds like a plan. 7 pm at my place?" Junhui answered, which made Minghao smile. Junhui felt heat creeping up his face when he realised what just happened. Minghao was going to pick him up...

"Great! Let's do that!"

"Look at them" Soonyoung suddenly whispered, pointing out Wonwoo and Mingyu.  "I think the two lovebirds will also join us tomorrow."

Junhui felt happy, seeing the two talk to each other, eyes filled with happiness.

"Minghao, should I tell him about Mingyu?" Soonyoung still whispered in which Minghao nodded.

"We can trust Junhui with this."

"Well.." Soonyoung continued " you shouldn't tell anyone, because so far Minghao and I are the only ones who know about it. But Mingyu.."

For a moment he was silent and Junhui held back his breath. Soonyoung smirked while leaning even closer to him, so no one could hear the actual secret.

Junhui felt a tickling feeling at his ear when Soonyoung reached his point.

"...is gay."

A/N

Uhm.. Excuse me? Perhaps someone can explain to me where I got 200 reads from?!

Holy shoot, thank you, my fellow humans who are reading this!!!

Love yaaaa

-Dana