18.

Junhui dropped himself on the couch as soon as they came home after carrying the last boxes to his new apartment. The clock showed 6 pm, but he already felt exhausted, since they moved over his stuff for the whole day.

"Someone is tired!" Minghao laughs at the sight of Junhui, who threw his head back on the sofa.

"Don't even get me started. I'm not going to be able to move until tomorrow." He felt like it wasn't a lie at all. His whole body felt heavy and the cramps in his arms, because of the big boxes he carried all day, was only getting worse.

"What about ordering a pizza, since we're not going to cook anyways tonight."

As soon as the word pizza fell Junhui's head shooted up from the couch, which made Minghao smile satisfied. "Not moving, huh?"

"You-" Junhui sighed as he couldn't make up a good excuse for his words earlier, so he just pouted while Minghao moved over to him. The couch slumped in a little when he sat down right next to Junhui, only leaving a little space in between them as he took out his phone to order their pizza's.

Junhui knee his cheeks started burning when he felt heat radiating off the younger body. He was so close to him.. All he could do was just stare at his flawless features. The way his hair fell a little over his eyes while he was looking down to the screen of his phone, his steady, soft and rhythmically breathing. He even thought about how perfect his side profile looked.

He let out a sigh of happiness as he kept staring at him with heart eyes.  Who would've thought he was going to end up living together with the guy he liked so much.

Minghao looked up at Junhui, which shook him a little out of his thoughts.

"No pizza?"

"W..what?"

"You sighed, so I figured you didn't want pizza."

Junhui's cheeks immediately lit up after realizing he sighed too obvious.

"No no! Of course I want pizza."

Minghao simply smiled and looked back at his phone, ordering the two pizza's. After he's done he threw his phone on the coffee table and he shifted his gaze to Junhui.

"So,what do you think? Do you..  feel at home?"

He could hear a clear doubt in his voice, maybe even a little insecurity. But it was a question he didn't need to think about twice. Every place felt like home when Minghao was there. The reassuring presence of the younger was always a good place to be.

"Yes! I mean, it's cozy and it feels like a great place to be. So I feel at home easily here."

Junhui was a person who didn't felt at home easily. He even had to come at Wonwoo, his best friends place for four times to finally feel a little less awkward. Most of the times when he came at new places he was mostly scared he wouldn't fit it, so feeling at home somewhere without a doubt barely happened.

Until today, after moving in with Minghao. But the reason he felt at home this easy was because of the person who made him feel like home. The person he could spend days with without getting bored. The guy that made him nervous without having to do much, but still made him feel at ease.

So his answer to Minghao's question wasn't a lie at all. He loved this place.

"Don't you mind living together with me though?" Junhui suddenly added. The only thing he was insecure about was that the way he felt about Minghao's presence was only one sided.

"Why would I? I love to have you around!" The younger's cheeks turned crimson red after saying those words, a bit overly enthusiastic. He scratched the nape of his neck and shifted his gaze to the other side of the room. "I- I mean, I just think.. eh.. having you around is nice, I think?"

How cute..

Junhui absolutely loved this soft side of him. Normally Minghao would always be confident in his words and appearance. But sometimes, Junhui didn't knew why, but sometimes he got shy so easily. And he knew it wouldn't take long, because he could also shake it off easily, acting like nothing happened and he still was as confident as the moment before.

But Junhui remembered. How could he forget such an adorable thing..?

"Anyways," There you go, he shook it off. "would you like a drink?" Turning his gaze to Junhui again, smiling like nothing happened. Even though Junhui loved to stay with that soft and shy side, he decided to go along with the younger, not wanting to tug him out of his comfort zone.

"Yes sure, what do we have?"

"I can make you some ice tea?"

Junhui nodded in response. "Yes sure!"

And so Minghao stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Oh Junhui, can you pick a movie? Do you know how the television works?"

Junhui grabbed the remote to switch it on. "It isn't that hard right?" And indeed, he found Netflix as soon as he opened it, searching for a good movie.

Since he wasn't a big fan of horror, better said, horror movies scared the beating shit out of him, he went for something else. Maybe some comedy, not knowing if Minghao appreciated Romance, he decided to play it safe.

He found a good movie and turned it on, just when Minghao walked out of the kitchen with two glasses of ice tea.
"Picked one?" He asked, handing Junhui the drink.

"Yes, thank you!"

Minghao sat down, leaving a little more space inbetween them, and grabbed a pillow which he pulled together against his chest. Junhui could only stare at the movement with heart eyes. Minghao truly was a big softie..

But he shook off the thought as he tried to focus on the movie.

A/N

Okay so I see I'm almost at a 1000 reads! Only 150 to go:) It really makes me so incredibly happy to see y'all liking my story:)

Thank you so much everyone! Please stay tuned for the rest of this story! (and more upcoming stories.. But that's for later;))

-Dana