16

Chapter 16
Save bookmarks
Previous chapter
table of Contents
Next chapter
bookshelf

Android phone wallpaper
When Su Yi was in the car, he saved the address here.

Most people like to visit big shopping malls, many brands, good things, but the entertainment is not, she prefers these streets.

The eagle is the one who is directly insulated from the shopping.

At that time, he was willing to run a few more laps, but he could see the light in the eyes of the singer.

Go shopping and go shopping.

Su Yi turned his head around, went out of the falls, and went straight into the grocery store opposite.

Then bring back two more cute.

She lifted the two to the eagle: "Do you like chocolate or strawberry?"

The eagle's brow wrinkled into a less obvious word, and the rejection on the face was obvious.

Just want to speak, I saw the eyes of the person in front of me staring at the chocolate flavor on the right side, a pair of fear of being chosen by him.

The right hand is empty.

The man took the chocolate and tasted more and more: "Go."

Suyi: "..."

Ice cream is already a memory of childhood. When you eat it, the taste has been refined a lot. The eagle bites a bite and the mouth is cold and cold.

I think of the basket of vegetables that I picked when I was eating spicy food. The eagle said: "The ice cream is very hot."

Suyi subconsciously pouted: "I know."

She peeled off the ice cream package and didn't eat it. She took a photo with her mobile phone.

Intentionally or unintentionally patted the shoes of the people around him.

After taking the photo, Su Yi took a small spoon and scooped a spoonful of ice cream, and then threw the rest into the garbage bin on the side of the road.

She pulled the mask to her chin and carefully picked up the ice cream in the spoon.

The eagle looked like a smile, watching her like this, and even the ice cream in her mouth was delicious.

Su Yi asked: "Is that the beat master is your friend?"

Eagle: "Well."

"Also your comrades?"

"No," said the eagle, "accidentally."

Su Yi's eyes turned: "Do you know when you are out of the mission?"

She really guessed it.

The original store of the beaten master is the first big store in their town. There are many apprentices and good craftsmanship. Many people in the city are not far away from the car to find him. As a result, the town suffered a mudslide, not only ruining the store, but also trapping people inside.

Fortunately, it was rescued by rescuers after he was not sleepy. The Eagle was the captain of the rescue team at that time.

The eagle did not answer, and Su Yi did not ask again. After eating the ice cream, she immediately pulled the mask up.

The two of them are tall, and the eagle is wearing a suit that is out of place, which is extremely conspicuous in the crowd.

Passing through a decorated and tender jewelry store.