65

Chapter 65

When the eagle called the aunt, Su Yi was very nervous and sat cross-legged and stared at him.

Because my girlfriend doesn't go home for the New Year, how can she listen to how unreasonable it is.

When the eagle and the aunt explained the situation, they could vacate and lean over to kiss her.

The phone turned on the speaker, and after the aunt heard it, a long sigh, and the heart of Suyi was hung up.

"This way..." The aunt thought for a moment. "I also said that I bought a lot of snacks that you like, so I will let Yang Bo send it to you."

I didn't expect to say that it was so simple, Su Yi's eyes wide open, and his eyes were stunned several times.

The eagle eagerly squeezed her face: "No, we can buy it ourselves."

"Nothing, buy it, I bought it for you. I don't like to eat it," said the mother. "Then you will accompany her. If you have such a thing, you will not feel good. You have to Tolerance, don't take your attitude towards your soldiers to the little girl."

The eagle should say: "Well, I am the ancestors for it."

Suyi took a bite on the back of his hand.

Auntie: "...not too much. Then I have to come back to your father's birthday at the beginning of the year?"

After waiting for the eagle to finish, Su Yi took the corner of his clothes and nodded, indicating that he promised.

Yingying: "I know, I will go back."

My mother said: "That line, if Suyi doesn't want to come over, don't force her."

"She also goes."

Su Yi couldn't believe it. This set her time to officially see her parents.

Just hanging up the phone, Su Yi jumped to him: "What are you talking about, I am so easy to put your mother!"

Fearing that she fell, the eagle raised her hand on her buttocks, and the house was heated. She only wore a pair of shorts with very few fabrics, and it felt very good: "Where you need you."

Su Yi did not tell him, holding his chest up, put his hair back, went to the refrigerator to take out the minced meat and tomatoes, and started his own pasta.

The next day, Suyi was wrapped up in a rigorous manner, and the two of them went out to buy something that they needed to prepare for the New Year's Eve.

The year is approaching, today's supermarkets are surprisingly empty, and even the supermarket staff are much less.

Su Yi only wore a black mask and walked for nearly half an hour in the food area. He was recognized by the staff on the way and took a photo together.

After the completion of the film, I found that the man around me did not know when it was gone.

She strolled for a while, still didn't see anyone, was about to call, and found that not far away, the eagle came up with a small basket in his hand.

When I came closer, the baskets were all...female supplies.

"There are half packs left in the bedside table. In the past few days, the shops around the house are all closed. What happens when there is a sudden situation?" The Hawks naturally put all kinds of girl series into the shopping cart.

Su Yi saw the meaningful smile of the shopping guide at the daily necessities department. She only felt very embarrassed: "...I know it, you don't all help me."