17

Chapter 17

The grandmother is still thankful on the road.

The eagle was pushing the car in front, and Suyi stood next to the grandmother. "You don't have to thank me. Now the country is compulsory, and there is no need to pay tuition."

"I know," the old grandmother sighed. "But they said that I don't have a local account. I don't understand. If I go, I won't let my grandson read."

The grandmother's grandson grew thinner than their peers. When they saw them, they called their brothers and sisters, and then they went to the grandmother's side. "Grandma, I'm going to sell it tomorrow, I'm pushing it."

The old man is a good elder, and the child is also a filial grandson, one old and one small, and has become the support of each other.

Su Yi did not say much, after the farewell, he went out to the grandmother's house.

She wrote down the address and the eagle just came out. He said, "Go back."

**

When I got on the bus, I heard the sound in the car.

She found that the eagle did not like to listen to the song while driving, and had never seen him honking his horns.

She said something about her grandmother and Wu Xue, and then sent the address up.

Suyi girl: "When there is cold weather, help me send some quilts and eat past."

Wu Xue: "It's not enough to give money directly. What trouble?"

Suyi Girl: "No. Give supplies."

Wu Xue: "I know, how do you tell me when you want to come back?"

Su Yi did not return to her, but turned his head and followed the music to make a minor tune.

The fact that I just did not affect her in the past. There are too many poor people in the world. Seeing one sadness, the days have to be passed.

Red light, the eagle stopped the car and said: "Send you home?"

"We exchanged phone numbers," Su Yi turned his face and looked at his eyes. He said nothing, "It's always inconvenient to talk on WeChat."

Made like they are in the Internet.

She doesn't want to fall in love with She Ying. She wants to talk to her sister about serious love. If she doesn't agree, she can kiss her.

The eagle has become accustomed to the unreasonableness of the people in front of him. He unlocked the phone and handed it over directly: "Save it."

The eyes of the celestial arts are bright.

She licked her lips and took the phone happily.

Their mobile phones are the same! ! !

Ignore my mobile phone is a certain concept of the public machine is not enough, after entering the number, hesitated for a while over the remarks, then quickly press a few words, save.

She didn't rummage the eagle's cell phone. After she saved it, she held her mobile phone in her hand until she arrived at the apartment parking lot, and then reluctantly placed it in the middle of the glove compartment.

I was getting ready to get off the bus and found that the slight vibration of the car suddenly stopped - the man turned off the fire.

The eagle untied the seat belt and got off the bus first.